By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Symphonia DotNW Review - 6.7 Im still buying it.=)

@linkthe2nd

They did say its highly recommended for fans of the original Tales of Symphonia to pick it up.
So no need for cussing, sir.

Around the Network
xlost7 said:
Soriku tried to get me to play the original Tales on the Gamecube. I just couldn't get into the game like he could. The game was really boring and dull. And seeing how this sequel got a awful score just made me not at all care for this franchise.

IGN said the combat system is nice but dull considering the story and characters are boring. Not that many customization going on and plus the game holds your hand. This is not something I will enjoy. I agree with IGN and thanks for warning me about this game.

Although the box art is triple AAA.lol

He did the same with you XD?  =p

@konnichiwa

Yes he did, and when I told him I didn't really care for the game and started bashing it to him. He said I was mean and such.lol

xlost7 said:
@konnichiwa

Yes he did, and when I told him I didn't really care for the game and started bashing it to him. He said I was mean and such.lol

You bashed Soriku?  Yeah he is right you are mean!

@konnichiwa

lol.I didn't mean to, he just kept giving me reasons why I would enjoy it than any other JRPG.lol
I was like bro, any JRPG can beat this game! I prefer Kingdom Hearts over this series.lol

Around the Network
Zucas said:
But I do find it kind of silly, hypocritical, and disturbing that they dont mind attacking this game for having tired gameplay but they allow all those shooters and other RPGs to have such with good scores? Hmm now if that isn't justice then I don't know what isn't.

GTA isn't worth a 100% rating because of it's graphical upgrade alone?  Whaaa...??  It is pretty hypocritical to denounce this for having "unevolved or tired" gameplay when pretty much every FPS out there, and the vast majority of JRPG's have the same problem.  Final Fantasy still gets highly rated across the board, no matter how unevolved the gamplay actually may be.

Yes ,I played Tales of Symphonia ....you seem to forget I have a Game Cube.

xlost7 said:

IGN said the combat system is nice but dull considering the story and characters are boring. Not that many customization going on and plus the game holds your hand. This is not something I will enjoy. I agree with IGN and thanks for warning me about this game.

i'm sorry, but you suck even more than IGN does......

i'll make a review when i buy the game and compare it to the 1st one, maybe because Tales of Symphonia is one of the best games i have ever played!!

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

konnichiwa said:
xlost7 said:
Soriku tried to get me to play the original Tales on the Gamecube. I just couldn't get into the game like he could. The game was really boring and dull. And seeing how this sequel got a awful score just made me not at all care for this franchise.

He did the same with you XD?  =p

He also did the same thing to me. It's ok though, he's just campaigning for his game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Leni said:

xlost7 said:

i'm sorry, but you suck even more than IGN does......

i'll make a review when i buy the game and compare it to the 1st one, maybe because Tales of Symphonia is one of the best games i have ever played!!

Well your a fan, I'm not so what comes out of my mouth is straight opinion and word for word from IGN. I'm sorry but I don't suck I apparently play games and enjoy them. Hell I like Super Mario Galaxy, is there a problem with that. I was giving my opinion just like everyone else. 

Is that a problem, okay then plz move along then.lol

@Soriku

I  made another account because I am in a clan now with my friend from my job. Our clan is called "xlost". I am member number "7". I just changed everything from my PSN ID to my Xbox Live gamertag to my VGChartz username. This doesn't have anything to do with ban-dodging or being banned it was actually requested. I like this name and I would prefer to be called by my real name Bruce or xlost7. 

I do like RPG's Soriku. I liked Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2. I also want to play Lost Odyssey and Valkyrie Chronicles. I'm so addicted to that game now. I played the demo 2 straight times in a row.lol