By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - About Trolling...who here is tired of it??

Basicly you got the definition right : D though trolls are everywhere not just here they get mistaken for fanboys as well.

mM
Around the Network
Innovalias said:
takkxyz said:
Trolls are annoying, but since *******I spend most of my time actually gaming********* (and other activities), I just don't bother reply to obvious trolls.

Yep. Go enjoy your games, troll friends. I can understand conversation, even debate, but who honestly thinks that they'll convert someone to their gaming philosophy with trash talking and sht stirring? It just doesn't fly.

I actually think it's impossible to "convert" someone to your gaming philosophy. They either like the games or they don't. It's like trying to convince someone to eat anchovie pizza with words... They obviously don't like that type of pizza, they'd rather just bash your anchovies and promote their pepperoni.

leo-j said:
Basicly you got the definition right : D though trolls are everywhere not just here they get mistaken for fanboys as well.

I really don't see anything wrong with having a bias, because whatever kind of game I like is my business, and shouldn't affect anybody else, but there is a difference between being a fanboy and going out of your way to cause problems.     

dallas said:
leo-j said:

I really don't see anything wrong with having a bias, because whatever kind of game I like is my business, and shouldn't affect anybody else, but there is a difference between being a fanboy and going out of your way to cause problems.     

I didnt say they were fanboys, I said they get mistaken for fanboys.

mM
leo-j said:
dallas said:
leo-j said:

I didnt say they were fanboys, I said they get mistaken for fanboys.

I was agreeing with you, and in fact expanded on your point, Leo.

Around the Network

This topic is pointless...because everybody is sick of trolls...it's a given...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

it's cool....anyway whats new kenobi?

ThrEds aBOUt TrOLls R StoOpId :p

I hate it when people type dumb shit like that, does that count?

vizunary said:
ThrEds aBOUt TrOLls R StoOpId :p

I hate it when people type dumb shit like that, does that count?

yeah but its a shame when people always start stuff that are immature...O_O

I actually thought the VG forum was pretty good compared to others in terms of trolls.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.