By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - About Trolling...who here is tired of it??

Takashii360 said:
vizunary said:
ThrEds aBOUt TrOLls R StoOpId :p

I hate it when people type dumb shit like that, does that count?

yeah but its a shame when people always start stuff that are immature...O_O

If you missed the joke, I'm sorry.... Threads about trolls are stupid<--- how could that be serious?

I was making fun of tools that type like I did the first time, that's all.

I can not stand that, especially "teh"  I hate that one.

Around the Network
leo-j said:

lmao!! Stof isnt sensitive hes a cool guy, and he can ban you but not for this certainly not for this.

How Dare you tell me who I can or can't ban, or whether I'm sensitive or cool! You are so banned leo! You too Takashi! vizunary, Rath, Final-Fan So BANNED. ioi is out of here too! And you know who I really want to Ban? Pickled onions! ever tried those? Terrible. I'm banning Hummers too. So ugly, you can do better GM. Dr. Pepper, I'd ban that twice.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Now do a thread on flamers!!

Seriously though, this is a troll-free site mostly. Mods have plenty of fire & acid ban arrows ready. Good job men! 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

stof said:
leo-j said:

lmao!! Stof isnt sensitive hes a cool guy, and he can ban you but not for this certainly not for this.

How Dare you tell me who I can or can't ban, or whether I'm sensitive or cool! You are so banned leo! You too Takashi! vizunary, Rath, Final-Fan So BANNED. ioi is out of here too! And you know who I really want to Ban? Pickled onions! ever tried those? Terrible. I'm banning Hummers too. So ugly, you can do better GM. Dr. Pepper, I'd ban that twice.

Im sorry Stof, Im going to have to ban you for this.

Oh, wait - Im not a mod.

*Cowers in fear of the banhammer*

Stof please don't ban Dr. Pepper, I love that soda.

Around the Network
stof said:
leo-j said:

What about ben? lol j/k

mM
leo-j said:
stof said:
leo-j said:

What about ben? lol j/k

You'd ban Dr Pepper??? This site is obviously biased towards Pepsi.

leo-j said:
stof said:

What about ben? lol j/k

I don't have to worry about that. Ben bans himself :)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.