By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - About Trolling...who here is tired of it??

stof said:
I actually thought the VG forum was pretty good compared to others in terms of trolls.

ok...can you explain to me what you are trying to say??

Around the Network
Takashii360 said:
stof said:
I actually thought the VG forum was pretty good compared to others in terms of trolls.

What Benkenobi already said. It's kind of a pointless topic. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Takashii360 said:
stof said:

It was but I wanted people to understand that trolling is dumb and people should mind there own business and shouldnt start anything thats all....Stof you take stuff serious...Im sorry if I provoke or did anything wrong?? Am i gonna get banned for this??

Takashii360 said:
stof said:
Takashii360 said:
stof said:

It was but I wanted people to understand that trolling is dumb and people should mind there own business and shouldnt start anything thats all....Stof you take stuff serious...Im sorry if I provoke or did anything wrong?? Am i gonna get banned for this??

Why would you get banned?

mM
leo-j said:
Takashii360 said:
stof said:
Takashii360 said:
stof said:

Why would you get banned?

because stof is senstive and he's against me...for some odd reason...so thats why I said that because stof can ban me for this stuff...which is weird but...you know he is the mod...but I can talk to ioi about it....

Around the Network
Takashii360 said:

because stof is senstive and he's against me...for some odd reason...so thats why I said that because stof can ban me for this stuff...which is weird but...you know he is the mod...but I can talk to ioi about it....

What are you talking about man? I banned you the time that you specifically asked to be banned. And even then I was sure to ask you directly if that's what you wanted. I wasn't the mod who originally banned this new account, if that's what you think.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Taka, your not going to get banned for making a topic like this. Pointless or not it was made with good intentions.

stof said:
Takashii360 said:

What are you talking about man? I banned you the time that you specifically asked to be banned. And even then I was sure to ask you directly if that's what you wanted. I wasn't the mod who originally banned this new account, if that's what you think.

lmao!! Stof isnt sensitive hes a cool guy, and he can ban you but not for this certainly not for this.

mM

I'm surprised this thread didn't get trolled out of existence.  I guess the mods keep things really clean around here. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

stof said:
Takashii360 said:

alright stof chill out...I had to think it was you...because when I wrote a thread saying I was sorry someone just banned me right then in there...which I felt like I was not a member or wasnt wanted...but anyway its good to know you dont have nothing against me....I felt that you did..thats all..sorry for the miscommunication and thanks Rath for giving me a heads up that I wasnt wrong