By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - KH3: Actual Information

leo-j said:
fazz said:
Oh too bad... oh well, we can't do anything :P

Good for DS owners :)

You know I think he is releasing those games to see which one sells the best, and it will see what handheld deserves kh. Really I want it to come out on the psp, I have a ds, but a game that great doesnt deserve to be brought to the ds, then again ff 3 was awsome.

I respect you and all, but that is the stupidest thing you've ever said.

Around the Network

If those developers, such as S.E. wishes to see the PS3 sales boost, then they should start creating some good games for the PS3 or it will hardly.

@DonWII, ey? KH3 on the WII? Where in earth have you read that? I'm not so sure if everyone should be pleased about that IMO these days. Could be just a simple, non core Adventure game with most RPG elements been ripped out.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

It's nice how he explains why there will be a spin-off now with the deserves of the game's characters.
"I would like to give Sora a break from large adventures for a little while."
The real reason is that they don't really know yet for which platform they should develop kh3, so they develop a spin-off for the most profitable platform out there - the ds.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Rath said:
leo-j said:
fazz said:

You know I think he is releasing those games to see which one sells the best, and it will see what handheld deserves kh. Really I want it to come out on the psp, I have a ds, but a game that great doesnt deserve to be brought to the ds, then again ff 3 was awsome.

Just out of interest, why do you personally think that great games dont deserve to be on the DS? o.O

@donwii

No its not about the graphics its just the gameplay wont be the same,

@rath

the gameboy version was awsome I own it. Again I odnt care about graphcis the gameplay is what matters. As long as kh3 isnt on a handheld it would be good. The spin off on the ds would be generally the same as the gba version with new characters and the use of the touch screen. On the psp it would be better since the game will not only be longer, but less linear.

mM
ArtofAngels said:
leo-j said:
fazz said:

Bro why would you want to play kingdomhearts 3 on the ds? Seriously man. I just dont think it would be a great idea to release it on the ds.The fans be extreemly dissapointed.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
ArtofAngels said:
leo-j said:
fazz said:

Bro why would you want to play kingdomhearts 3 on the ds? Seriously man. I just dont think it would be a great idea to release it on the ds.The fans be extreemly dissapointed.

Why? Because some great games have been, are being, and can be made on the DS due to it's unique control schemes.

Case in Point:

It's a Wonderful World
Phantom Hourglass
Dragon Quest IX

The DS offers a unique and fun way to play, which if used creatively, can really make the game shine.  It's not that I think it would be bad on the other platforms, or even worse, I'm just saying there is no reason that the next KH game couldn't be very good on the DS. 

Damn, i sure hope it comes out on the PSP. I love Nintendo but for me the beauty of KH must not be sacrificed for more profit. I can't imagine myself playing KH on the DS cause the thing i love in KH is it's visual presentation and Voice acting...

gamingdevil said:
Damn, i sure hope it comes out on the PSP. I love Nintendo but for me the beauty of KH must not be sacrificed for more profit. I can't imagine myself playing KH on the DS cause the thing i love in KH is it's visual presentation and Voice acting...

The DS is capable of cutscenes just like any other platform.  It's also capable of gorgeous 3D (Dragon Quest IX) and 2D (It's a Wonderful World) visuals.  

naznatips said:
leo-j said:
ArtofAngels said:
leo-j said:
fazz said:

Why? Because some great games have been, are being, and can be made on the DS due to it's unique control schemes.

Case in Point:

It's a Wonderful World
Phantom Hourglass
Dragon Quest IX

The DS offers a unique and fun way to play, which if used creatively, can really make the game shine.  It's not that I think it would be bad on the other platforms, or even worse, I'm just saying there is no reason that the next KH game couldn't be very good on the DS. 

Yes if it is exclusive to the ds it will ofcourse be great, just like chain of memories, but if released on the ds I think it wont be as good as the other version if it were to be released on the psp. Again longer game, more story, graphcis ofcourse, less linear structure etc..

mM

I hate 2D on the DS, the sprites are usually tiny and low-quality. But if it could get FFCC:RoF like graphics with a close camera angle i could buy it. I don't like RPG's on DS at all! :-S