By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - THE BEST PRESIDENT TO EVER LEAD THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackson50 said:
steven787 said:
That was not sarcasm, sorry to disappoint. Best President is like Time's "Man of the Year"... it's not always a good thing.

If you would allow me to use an American-football analogy...you believe we needed to regress a few yards before we could progress ten yards. 

Yes and no. Despite the horrible things that Bush did, the long-term impact of some of his programs will be positive and unintentionally he opened up a dialog about the limits of the executive branch and American power in general.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

All black people should say Abe Lincoln or Ulysses S. Grant.

They were both vital in getting black people equal status.

My personal opinion is Abe Lincoln.

coolestguyever said:
All black people should say Abe Lincoln or Ulysses S. Grant.

They were both vital in getting black people equal status.

My personal opinion is Abe Lincoln.

Abraham lincoln only believed in equality. It doesn't mean he didn't have racist undertones like everybody did back then. If you watched to look at it from another point of view, you could say abraham lincoln didn't make them free, he just redefined slavery for the next 100 years (until the equal rights movement, that is)

But, I think he was a good president.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

pichu_pichu said:
FDR Is my favorite.

FDR can't make my list due to Japanese Interminment which was really nothing but a racist land grab.  Pretty high on the "worst US atrocities list" in my opinion.

Strategyking92 said:

I think the best president is Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt. Who is your favorite?

My favorite too...

Around the Network
steven787 said:
That was not sarcasm, sorry to disappoint. Best President is like Time's "Man of the Year"... it's not always a good thing.

Well then I completely disagree.  To fuck up so badly that it made us realize our limitations does not make a "best" president.

Hilary Clinton

4 ≈ One

I'm not that familiar with past us presidents so i'll keep this short.

I really doubt Reagan deserves the distinction. His responsibility in escalating the drug war and really his whole drug war legacy is a massive failure. While it's true that it was a bipartisan movement to toughen drug laws, Reagan was definately a significant factor in shaping the modern day war on drugs.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Franklin Delno Roosevelt is the best!

ManusJustus said:

Franklin Delno Roosevelt is the best!

Really, Japanese Interment doesn't matter to you?

The biggest infringment of constitutional rights of US citizens in the history of the country?