By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Go buy Valkyria Chronicles NOW

insomniac17 said:
I'd buy this ASAP, but I've already got to get R2, and after that I need to start saving up to buy gifts for people at Christmas. So, I'll just hope that my parents get it for me then, or I probably won't be able to afford it until sometime next year...

Forget christmas! Just tell your family and friends that jesus is dead and to get over it, and then go out and buy this game. I promise it's a move you won't regret!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

The game is amazing i own it, i love it, and completly agree. Every hype you here on this site is true on it.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Everyone should buy this game!!

The_vagabond7 said:
insomniac17 said:
I'd buy this ASAP, but I've already got to get R2, and after that I need to start saving up to buy gifts for people at Christmas. So, I'll just hope that my parents get it for me then, or I probably won't be able to afford it until sometime next year...

Forget christmas! Just tell your family and friends that jesus is dead and to get over it, and then go out and buy this game. I promise it's a move you won't regret!

Lmao, if I did that my parents would probably flip and ship me out to a private religious school of some sort. I'll definitely see if I can work something out so that I can get it before then; I really liked the demo a ton and the art style is really cool looking. Maybe I'll convince them to get me an HDTV for christmas to enjoy the game on. ^_^

If you're concerned about the one-sided view of the imperials, dont forget that their side is explained in greater detail in future DLC

Around the Network

Very good game. Got it, playing it, love it.

Play my LittleBigLove level: search keywords "LittleBigLove realil"

LJ (Russian): http://realill.livejournal.com

No trophies, no buy, and actually right now it's also no money no buy.

I guess I suck at life. I'm not that bothered, tbh, because life sucks.

cool48 said:
Blood_Tears said:
cool48 said:
Doesn't come out until the 13th in Canada.

I was really looking forward to Socom and that nice headset, I'm still not convinced I should buy this instead. And I'm not the biggest RPG fan either.

Ummm I live in Canada as well (NS) And i bought my copy on launch day (Nov. 4th) at Future Shop.

Really? Thats weird. Their website doesn't say that.

Edit: Walmart has it for the eleventh.

http://walmart.ca/wps-portal/storelocator/Canada-FeaturedPage.jsp?selection=listingDetails&tabId=22&singledept=null&lang=&assetId=36435&imageId=52234&suggestedItem=&priceType=1&page=null&departmentId=180&categoryId=1028

Feedback

Valkyria Chronicles (PlayStation 3)  
Our price: $59.99

ahhh that's very weird then. Unless i got an early shipment or something. But i don't bother with Future Shop's website anymore. For the first official release week of LBP, they didn't even have the game in the data base, until this week anyways. So i don't trust there site that much when it comes to inventory.

i got this game last week tuesday in canada. i don't know why you're getting it so late.

i'm sad though... i bought it but i haven't played it yet because there's so many other games on the go now.