By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Last Remnant or WKC- Biggest hardware seller in Japan

someone send me a message about this:
if i import this game from japan
can i play this game on my NA ps3

Around the Network
iceissac92 said:
someone send me a message about this:
if i import this game from japan
can i play this game on my NA ps3

If you understand japanese, yes

On-topic, WKC is definitely set to be the biggest seller, there have been numerous RPGs for the 360, and while all have been big HW sellers, we've seen how much the 360 is able to reach (around 30K). On the other hand, WKC is the first true hyped exclusive JRPG for the PS3, it will be a big boost (probably 50K of HW for that week)

All PS3 games are region free, you can play any PS3 game on any PS3 console.

OT the one thing which I believe WKC has going for it is that it is the first really big JRPG to be hitting the system and there are a lot of JRPG starved PS3 owners around the world. This game has has all the attributes to sell huge, Sony need to do something though called advertising.

wkc is exclusive. tlr is not.

This year, I think WKC will be the winner hands-down. TLR on the PS3 will probably move a lot more hardware and software when it's released next year though.

It's all about the game.

Around the Network
Reject said:

OT the one thing which I believe WKC has going for it is that it is the first really big JRPG to be hitting the system and there are a lot of JRPG starved PS3 owners around the world. This game has has all the attributes to sell huge, Sony need to do something though called advertising.

They have already begun its advertising in Japan 2 months in advance

already TV Spots are there..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Reject said:

They have already begun its advertising in Japan 2 months in advance

already TV Spots are there..

Well well well........Sony are not completely retarded then. Advertising sells a game, I simply cannot understand why Sony do not advertise there top games, surely they recoup there advertsing costs with the huge extra sales due to the advertsing.

WKC with a doubt

Reject said:

just look how that turd on a disc aka Infinite Undiscovery sold in Japan.

F**k you!

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

WKC because it's an exclusive. I think japanese will just wait for the PS3 version of TLR. If its PS3 version wouldnt have been announced then TLR definitely would sell more.

Your sales predictions are crazy though, WKC will be lucky to sell 300k and TLR(360) will be lucky to sell 200.