By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Last Remnant or WKC- Biggest hardware seller in Japan

WKC.

Around the Network

the fact that WKC has a monsterhunter type online co-op It will surprise many people with its sales. also the fact that its the first big traditional jrpg for the ps3 will help big time.

WKC will sell more, but it wont move enough consoles to make a difference one week rise that's it. PS3 is doomed in Japan (only Wii does well there) and i dont think anything will change it.

My pick is WKC, Though I know nothing about TLR.

Tease.

I think a better comparison would Be WKC vs SO4 in terms of sales, both are exclusive (At least for now with SO4) and SO4's bigger name and later release date might offset the 360's smaller install base.

I expect TLR launch week to recieve 35k - 40k HW sales, WKC launch week to recieve 45k - 50k HW sales. We have seen the hardware boost of the 360 on JRPG launch week, we have not for the PS3 (because there hasn't been any!).

LD sale TLR - 200k (probably just under) WKC - 400k.

Around the Network

TLR will have SQUARE ENIX on the cover, WKC will not.

Just sayin'

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Squilliam said:
My pick is WKC, Though I know nothing about TLR.

Ditto.  although I thought that TLR was being bundled with Xbox360's?  If so, that should give some boost to the HW, imho.