By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Cover is the best?

i think that the official one is now out, but i still want to see if you guys think the other ones were better. my favorite is this one.

and the official one is this one

and then the last one i liked alot too, but it doesn't have the name on it

so which one do you think?  cause remember, the special edition will likely have an alternate cover, maybe we can vote on it!

Around the Network

first one simple but Bad***

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

The official one is my favourite

3rd - has a little more going on in it.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

I like the first one the most.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

Around the Network

First one - Awesome, subtle but awesome. I think it'll grab peoples attention (how many predominantly white covers do you see these days)

Second one - Tried and true formula, not exactly a bad thing, but it hardly shouts "i'm original, buy me!", but then again it's more in line with the adhering to all FPS conventions this games doing (yeah, cheap shot at KZ2, but that's what I'm feeling from the cover). Not a bad cover at all though.

3rd one - Looks like amateur hour to me, very crappy. Biggest problem I have with it is that the transition between pics looks like crap. From top left hand corner going right then down: Black, White, Black, White. I know they're going for symmetry here (good vs bad), but it's just too obvious and poorly done.

No title is a no-no aswell, but if they had the title, and the helghast on the left and the "good guys" (forgot their faction name) on the right, that would have been different but much more cohesive.

the second.

The second one is the coolest. The first is too blank and the third has too much going on.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

the 1st and 3rd. Mainly the first. Don't like the 2nd (official one) that much.

4 ≈ One

I like the official one and second would be the first cover...like CAL4M1TY said how many predominately white covers do u see out there, would definitely help it stand out some

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

PSN ID: smj1860