By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why do you think LittleBigPlanet: Wii version will flop

ITS A JOKE THREAD PEOPLE!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I dont mean to go off topic but...Onimusha12 about your sig...

"This Generation: Since 90% of anything worth playing on the 360/PS3 can be played on an affordable gaming PC, the Wii is really the only viable console gaming choice this generation. Sure its library is dissapointing, but unlike the 360/PS3, there is room for improvement and the possibility of better things to come."

I really, and i mean REALLY hope that is just a joke because if not Gears and God of War as just a few examples Say "HI" and will never be bound to PC.

Back on Topic: As for your post Onimusha12 i agree 100% with the "BTW, why are you people talking about a Wii Version, its a PS3 exclusive." part. mainly because i sense Envy in Quite abit of Wii "Only" owners when the subject of LBP is brought up since alot of Wii owners seem to love platformers.

anyone who thinks a wii version of lbp would sell worse than the ps3 version is a crazy fanboy. everything about the wii from its much larger userbase to its already existing population of casual games and casual gamers to the fact that these types of games always have big legs on wii when they get marketing suggest that it would sell far far better on the wii. it does not prove anything when you try to point out similar good games that haven't sold well when the reason they didn't sell well was no marketing. every system has good games that justdon't sell well for whatever reason, the fact that de blob or zack&wiki didn't sell loads has nothing to do with the fact that a wii lbp would destroy lbp ps3 in sales.

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

yes people its a joke thread! look at the picture it there for a reason!

darthdevidem01 said:

So you just took every guady made-for-14-year-olds-who-shop-at-hot-topic game being over-hyped for the PS3 and made a signiture out of them? Bravo!

Around the Network

Wow trolls are lovely, I see tons of them in this thread, except sixaxis, and darth ofcourse.

mM
Onimusha12 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

So you just took every guady made-for-14-year-olds-who-shop-at-hot-topic game being over-hyped for the PS3 and made a signiture out of them? Bravo!

oh so your just looking for another ban! Bravo!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Damn, some people are just....unbelievable.

Onimusha12 said:
Garnett said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Isnt LBP published by sony? which means...no touchy of sackboys/sackgirls... unless its by sonys hands...so wtf? thread = fail.

This!

ITT: Sony Defense Force freaks out thinking this game is actually coming to the Wii.

Sony also published FF7, do they own that game too?

Besides, with the record breaking sales on the PS3, why would they want to put this game on anything else? ;)

Dude, you...are a Nintendo fanboy from how YOUR reacting, and as far as Final Fantasy VII goes Name ONE and i mean it ONE Final Fantasy VII Title that has jumped to another console BESIDES a PlayStation Brand console/handheld ala PSP.

Because i really cant think of any, i wonder why? /sarcasm

@leo

coming from the biggest troll on this site