By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why do you think LittleBigPlanet: Wii version will flop

Looking at the prediction league, it seems most of you think the PS3 version will outsell the Wii version 5:1

I say the Wii version will do well

Anyhoo, what gives?

Around the Network

If it had wii in the title it would be a bigger seller.

HAHAHA nice....but face it. This title will suit better in the wii. It will sell way better.

@Maynard_Tool

LBP relies on online a lot.....with those dreadful friend codes & the wii's general userbase I don't see people making lots of content n lots of online stuff.

in SSBB I could hardly get anyone online to play with!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I firmly believe that the PS3 version will sell better than the PS3 version, and I'm happy to see that most Prediction Leaguers agree with me!

a.k.a. WTF?

darthdevidem01 said:

LBP relies on online a lot.....with those dreadful friend codes & the wii's general userbase I don't see people making lots of content n lots of online stuff.

in SSBB I could hardly get anyone online to play with!

In the interest of not derailing this early on, I'll just limit myself to pointing out that plenty of Wii games have a great online system. Mario Kart Wii being the premier example. Get in your rebuttal, and let's move on, please.

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
HAHAHA nice....but face it. This title will suit better in the wii. It will sell way better.

Yes just like the other new and innovative games that came out for the wii, de blob, zack and wiki, etc..

oh wait..

mM
leo-j said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Yes just like the other new and innovative games that came out for the wii, de blob, zack and wiki, etc..

oh wait..

I was gonna say just that.

@noname

LBP requires a userbase ready to create.....the Wii Fit/Wii Sports fans just won't do this too well.

besides If MK Wii's online the best wii online offering it only strengthens my point.

PS I have played MK wii Online....

leo-j said:
Maynard_Tool said:

oh wait..

Same answer as I gave to darthdevid: let's not de-rail this early. I'll limit myself to this: the publishers of those games have publicly said that they're happy. Why aren't you?

Rebut, then let's move on.

I didnt say it will sell billions (like you expect it to sell in the ps3), but definitely, it would sell better.

But again, we have the same people, saying the same shit as always....can't even continue normally with the thread

Excuse me maynard

please LOOK at noname's post THEN say again who is de-railing the thread....

A comment like that is ASKING for the derailing of a thread!

What if I said in a Metroid Prime 3 thread ---- it would sell better on Xbox 360....

who's derailing the thread ME or the people replying to me?