By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New VGChartz Sigs (caveat inside)

11ht11 said:
so are the #'s updated automatically?

Yes, but I noticed that the $ are a bit delayed

Around the Network

^thanks

I wanna be just like TalonMan when I grow up, and I thought this was a good way to start things off.

Seriously though, great job on this. I'm looking forward to further customization and overall greatness. Keep it up!

This is really cool.

I suggest a "Style Editor" as well. Y'know, the option to change the colour scheme, sizing (within forum regulations, of course), layout, background, etc. Perhaps it'd be to alter the already existing templates, beyond what we already can?

Also, I vote we be able to use an image other than our avatar (perhaps one in our photo albums?).

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

Very nice.

This now gives me access to the front page numbers in the forums without having to open a new tab.

Very good work. But we need some more templates. I feel unworthy that I share my template with ioi.

Is there any way it can be coded to also show our PSN lvls and XBL gamerscores?

SW-5120-1900-6153

I'm glad the idea got taken seriously. =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Great work guys! Hopefully there'll be more backrounds to choose from soon...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."