By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 in 2009: They better have some hot exclusive games!

everybody knows its the truth just face it.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

I think, all participants in this thread should have been banned for trollism and fanboyism.

With the only exception of me, of course.

\m/ :o)

Snake612 said:
@leo-j, first of all, a game could have a 10 out of 10 and still be horrible. Second, sales don't mean that much but come on! There has yet to be a game on the ps3 that has sold more than 2 million copies first week worldwide! The wii has done it, the 360 has done it, and almost every console this generation has accomplished that expect the ps3.

GTA IV sold 2.5 million copies on the ps3 in its first week..

dude, you havent even played those games to begin with, your basing this off assumptions, as well as basing it of a sales=quality formula, so what if the PS3 hasnt had a game exclusviely to sell 2 million in its first week, they still have legs and end up selling over 3 million copies.

mM
Snake612 said:
@leo-j, first of all, a game could have a 10 out of 10 and still be horrible. Second, sales don't mean that much but come on! There has yet to be a game on the ps3 that has sold more than 2 million copies first week worldwide! The wii has done it, the 360 has done it, and almost every console this generation has accomplished that expect the ps3.

1.7 mil isn't close enough? shit you have high expectations. and its funny how you say "the wii did it the 360 did it" you are making it seem like those are weak consoles and ps3 should do better. then you go on to say "and almost every console this gen has accomplished that" well... no duh... obviously so since you just named the only other 2 consoles.

hey stupid xbot

PS3 had Resistance 2, LBP and MGS4 in 2008

x360 just had Gears 2 and all its games flopped

x360 has nothing for 2009 and beyond

stupid BOT ..LBP will outsell gears 2 in europe as well

Around the Network

Not to mention, the PS3 has had the most AAA exclusives released this year..

mM
lwhatee said:
thread = xbot troll

since all games on x360 flopped in 2008 except Gears2

x360 has no games in 2009 and beyond

You need to chill out, looks like your the one trolling.

He's stating his opinion. He's far from being a 360 fanboy.

If this forum hypes LBP to be better than everything and it doesn't sell better than MGS4, isn't that kind of a concern?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
lwhatee said:
thread = xbot troll

since all games on x360 flopped in 2008 except Gears2

x360 has no games in 2009 and beyond

You need to chill out, looks like your the one trolling.

He's stating his opinion. He's far from being a 360 fanboy.

If this forum hypes LBP to be better than everything and it doesn't sell better than MGS4, isn't that kind of a concern?

Nope. I won't go into why that psyche is just flawed in itself but i will say MGS4 is a HUGE franchise with a HUGE fanbase. Not to forget that MGS4 sales are fantastic and if LBP sells half of what MGS4 will sell thats fantastic too.

@leo-j, i am talking about exclusive games on the ps3, not gta 4. Second 1.7 million sales first week worldwide aren't bad, they are actually great. Sony was very succesful during the Playstation 2 Era (which still is going on) and they should be like that during the ps3 era.
and @Iwhatee, I don't even have a xbox and never have owned one and never probably will, so what in the blue hell are you talking about? I am a Sony/Nintendo fanboy and if ask me this thread is my way of giving Sony and their fans more motivation.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Ohh well he got banned... move along.

@Max

I don't disagree with you, I was just explaining the OPs concerns.

Ohh yeah.. I'm going that way... >_> ---->
This thread is a ban magnet.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence