By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 in 2009: They better have some hot exclusive games!

Alright, the Playstation 3 has released in 2008, in my opinion, only two hot games. Metal Gear solid 4 and resistance 2. Haze was a major disappointment,Socom:Confrontation got terrible reviews an Little Big Planet was a flop and so on and so on. I am tired of looking at the ps3 and waiting almost 4 or 6 months for  hot exclusive games! So far Metal Gear Solid 4 and Resistance 2 are  on the list of hot exclusives for ps3 in 2008. When 2009 comes, Sony needs to bring that fire in this gaming generation. That's why I am betting on Infamous, Killzone 2, and God of War III to get the job done (if it is possible). They need a game to sell more than 2 million copies first week of sales worldwide. Sony word of advice:

STEP YOUR GAME UP!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Little big planet was a flop?

So having a 95 on metacrtiic and selling 400k in 4 days in NA is considered a flop?

And since when did sales=quality?

There were tons of Exclusive games on the ps3 with great reviews(more so than the 360 or wii this year..)

mM

Yahh yahh cause Sony is reading your thread right now and stepping it up.

This place is hilarious.

are u abnormal or are u an xbot??

LBP will outsell all x360 games in europe

LBP has 95% average at meta which is better than all x360 games

X360 on the other hand must have something

since all its games flopped in 2008 except Gears 2
and it has no games fro 2009 and beyond

KZ2/GOW3/MAG/HR/INFAMOUS/GT5 ----ps3 has the best library for 2009

imo such stupidity as this thread should result in a ban.

Around the Network

thread = fail

thread = xbot troll

since all games on x360 flopped in 2008 except Gears2

x360 has no games in 2009 and beyond

@leo-j, first of all, a game could have a 10 out of 10 and still be horrible. Second, sales don't mean that much but come on! There has yet to be a game on the ps3 that has sold more than 2 million copies first week worldwide! The wii has done it, the 360 has done it, and almost every console this generation has accomplished that expect the ps3.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I have no idea why I didn't report that yet. That's just pure ignorant.

They do

GIGO