By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 in 2009: They better have some hot exclusive games!

This is just as stupid as those Xbox 360 sucks threads the PS3 Fanfeinds make every 5 seconds...

Thread = Fail

Around the Network

I know i'm not the only person who thinks this guy is a complete tool. If I only had a 360 right now, I would be upset. The stuff PS3 and 360 offer a gamer is awesome. LBP is a flop? We don't even have its first week sales. I personally own the game, it's amazingly fun. You should stop making threads.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

MGS4 would have been enough but throw in LBP, Motorstorm 2, Resistance 2, Valkyria chronicles, wipeout HD. Oh and don't forget this years multiplat titles that MS likes to pretend are 360 exclusive like GTA4, DMC4, Fallout 3, Dead Space, BIOSHOCK etc. etc. I mean all of these games are friggan amazing. In fact I think PS3 has a much better lineup but some people seem to think that gears2 is somehow better then MGS4 AND Resistance 2....................F that.

WTF WTF WTF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>               Little Big Planet was a flop             <<<<<<<<<  WTF WTF WTF

Locked as per author request.