By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disaster: Day of Crisis Unlockables and Titles

I'm upset this game isn't going to be released in the US.. why must they taught me so..

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
SmokedHostage said:
I'm upset this game isn't going to be released in the US.. why must they taught me so..

Don't worry too much about it, you are only missing out on a solid game, not a great one.

With the Wii's fall and winter line-up, I would welcome a solid game with open arms.

Pixel Art can be fun.

RolStoppable said:
SmokedHostage said:
RolStoppable said:
SmokedHostage said:

With the Wii's fall and winter line-up, I would welcome a solid game with open arms.

Buy more DS games, for example Fire Emblem, that one is released on December 5th. Oh wait...

You aren't from Europe.

If you weren't so much of a deceiver, I would be really hurt by this comment.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
RolStoppable said:
SmokedHostage said:

Don't worry too much about it, you are only missing out on a solid game, not a great one.

If you've listed all the Wii games you own, you should definitely look into getting some games you missed. Okami, for instance, would be right up your alley, and I can think of a few more you might like.

And on-topic: those are quite a few achievements there. Is the game worth playing enough to get them all, or are they for the die-hard only?

I would love to see the Tanooki suit be unlockable!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
"040: Kill the shadow enemy in Port Alex. ??? (Does anyone remembers the exact location?)"

After you use the crane to cross over onto a new part of highway, you start a gun fight after that, he appears during that, in a rather obvious location, on top a truck or something.

Incase I am mistaken about the fight being after the crane, I will say it is definately the fight directly before the friendly special forces arrive, though I am sure they are one in the same.

During the first part of the final fight against SURGE (level 21)

"016: ??? (Does anyone know what counts as a boss fight between Banks and the XA19?)"

It's the big battle against SURGE mentioned above (I still haven't got that one). It should be no damage during the two parts of the battle.

"076: ??? (If you drive as if you don't know the way. How do you unlock this title?)"

Just take a lot of time on a driving section, or maybe go backwards. I got this one on level 9 (I think) going back down when I arrived at the top, then back up to finish the level.

"089: ??? (Does anyone have any idea how to unlock this title?)"

Play the game for twenty-four hours.

"100: ??? (I guess this one is "Obtain 100 titles")"

or "Obtain 99 titles"

I'm at 90/100, still missing:

016: Defeat SURGE at the end of level 21 without taking damage.
033: Perform ten or more special shots in a single level.
063: Collect all Stamina signs in the game.
065: Clear all fires from the subway.
069: Save Iris in 25 seconds or less in level 15.
072: Disarm the bomb in level 23 quickly.
080: Complete the driving sections in level 11 with a high average speed.
082: Complete the driving section in level 12 with a high average speed.
097: Complete the game on normal difficulty.
100: Obtain 99 titles

I intend to get 16, 33, 63, 65, 69, 80 and 82 before finshing my normal difficulty game, as I should get 72, 97 and 100 when beating the last level. Then I'll play Real Disaster mode.

You forgot the Tsunami T-Shirt: beat the game once.

I've beaten it twice now, and still enjoying it deeply. Replay value is insane. I spend half my time in shooting ranges alone, they're great. Especially the Hogan's Alley one.

The alternative end is hilarious btw.

I just bought this game, but I'm waiting another couple of hours to play it with my friend.

I'm really happy it has great replay value, as the game is pretty short (i've heard at least).

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Damn, I want to be a lab rat too. :(

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

This game doesn't really exist since I'm American and the world revolves around us. Wait! It has been released in Europe? Really? It won't be here? Wah!! Wah!!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger