By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disaster: Day of Crisis Unlockables and Titles

Oyvoyvoyv said:
I just bought this game, but I'm waiting another couple of hours to play it with my friend.

I'm really happy it has great replay value, as the game is pretty short (i've heard at least).

Mwah, what's short these days. First playthrough will take some 13 hours. And like I said, the shooting ranges alone will add a lot of time to that.

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
I just bought this game, but I'm waiting another couple of hours to play it with my friend.

I'm really happy it has great replay value, as the game is pretty short (i've heard at least).

Mwah, what's short these days. First playthrough will take some 13 hours. And like I said, the shooting ranges alone will add a lot of time to that.

I think of short as under 20 hours. But I use a lot longer time than most other people, so I guess under 15 hours of real playtime.

I regularily don't buy games that are shorter than 30 hours, as I hate it when games end. I buy some games that are less than that of course, like Super Mario Galaxy and other high-quality games.

So Disaster is really a very short game for me, so I hope I can replay it many times.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I've just got the 100 titles and my new costume (Samouraï).

I'm starting a Real Disaster run. I've kept my upgrades so the beginning shouldn't be too hard, and the Samouraï costume has some pretty nice effects that will make boss fights a piece of cake. I guess the proper way to beat Real Disaster mode would to start without any upgrades.

THIS GAME IS AWESOME!

ROL IS AWESOME FOR HELPING ME!

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

I'm curious, where is the unlockable for the release date for the US?

I'll come up with something better eventually...

Around the Network

whats the best way to achieve the 'if u rolled a lot title and the drive at a high average speed on level 12. can someone please help me. i really want to  finish this game. ihave one more staminas sign to get. its in level 14, the timber yard. could somebody reply to this, tell me the best way to get those two titles and type a list of all 11 locations for the signs in level 14. if u can, i would be very grateful.

I have a few questions:

I finished the game with 40 titles. If I start on the new file, will I be able to finish 10 maps, get 10 titles, and then start a new Real Disaster game? Or will I have to finish the game again?

What is the difference between Real Disaster and Normal/Hard?

BTW, this game is so awesome. I'm glad I bought it. On the 1st playthrough, my dad wouldn't let me play the game alone, as he thought it was so much fun (it's his favourite game on Wii. That makes D:DoC a casual game)

Also, how the hell are you supposed to go through an entire mission without taking damage? And how are you supposed to get an S (or E) in a mission with fighting?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I'm not sure, but I think you'll have to finish the game again to start a new Real Disaster game. Or you could get back to your first run's final stage save and get the 10 missing titles before you start a second run.

Real Disaster is just harder than the other modes. You do see it on screen though, as escaping the disaster will always be a much closer call than before. Also, you're arms will fall off during running sequences (I really hurt my arms with the one at the start of level 18).

Replay the first mission, it's pretty easy to beat without taking any damage. It also not too hard to get and S-rank there.

Getting E is easy but long. Use some assault rifle or the gattling gun to lower your precision. Be sure to make the fights very long (by hiding all the time, or not if you play on Normal). Get near death a lot. Avoid combos and head shots... Basically, check the different ranking categories at the end of the stage and be sure to be terrible at every one of them.

Ididn't see this thread earlier. I beat the game with 65 titles in hard. I'll play the real mode but the game itself is disappointing. I thought upgrading all the weapons will be worthy, I was wrong.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

rol, is it possible to get a list of wher the stamnas signs are?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia