By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - LBP is a SURESHOT Week "1" Million Seller WW!!

darthdevidem01 said:
so WW is 400K till Nov 1st

so it sold....less in NA than last week?

Haha, this thread is gonna be a classic.  This is what happens when you jump the gun.  Oddly enough, I understood the first time I read it.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
Euphoria14 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
^ im just saying that when we see the numbers, they are going to be for the second week. Am i lying???

Not 2 "OFFICIAL" weeks. Official being the key word here.

OMFS!!!! ok ok w/e helps you sleep dude. Is just a game and, like someone said before.....the sales that count are life time ones. NOt first day, week or month. So we'll see what happens at the end

*Reads your posts in this thread and another LBP from tonight and scratches head*

If that is all that matters then why all the effort to get on some peoples Week 1 and LTD predictions already in multiple threads?

I think I am done.

Actually, I think all I want to know is why you are worried so much about this game? Are you even going to ever play this game?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

@Erkers, Are we Ment to be Robots T_T ?? Humans make Mistakes and ioi wording was not very clear

erikers said:
darthdevidem01 said:
so WW is 400K till Nov 1st

so it sold....less in NA than last week?

Haha, this thread is gonna be a classic.  This is what happens when you jump the gun.  Oddly enough, I understood the first time I read it.

kinda like that thread when the 360 had that first price drop, according to vgchartz outsold the ps3 for a few weeks, the 360 fanboys got a hard on, then NPD shows it as the other way round and all those weeks it was the other way round. the 360 fanboys hearts were broken!

wait for NPD to see how LBP did. no offence to vgchartz but they are always off and to be fair the numbers are supposed to be estimates anyways.

Around the Network

Probably i will play it, to know how it is. I just need one of my friends that own a ps3 to buy it. Idk if they're doing it. Or maybe try to play it in a Game stop or something xD w/e works for me

blazinhead89 said:
@Erkers, Are we Ment to be Robots T_T ?? Humans make Mistakes and ioi wording was not very clear

Most people understood it in the thread it was posted in. "400k up to nov 1st" couldn't be much clearer. Anyways, if you didn't know what he meant at first, it's ok. Nobody's gonna hold it against you buddy ol' pal.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
wait for NPD to see how LBP did. no offence to vgchartz but they are always off and to be fair the numbers are supposed to be estimates anyways.

I expect this NPD to be almost as epic as the April one

Maynard Tool After playing LBP "WTF, the gameplay is meh , controls wonky, why all the hype, (Really he means it doesn't like it because it doesn't have a Nintendo Symbol on it >_>)

Maynard_Tool said:
Probably i will play it, to know how it is. I just need one of my friends that own a ps3 to buy it. Idk if they're doing it. Or maybe try to play it in a Game stop or something xD w/e works for me

Considering the side scrolling platformers in your games collection LBP should be right up your alley.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!