By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - LBP is a SURESHOT Week "1" Million Seller WW!!

Euphoria14 said:

@Zen

No idea who you believe is being fragile but I for one am not one of them, I already expressed how I think the sales for this game are very good so far. I believe it may even be my first post in this thread. I also knew the 400k was from the 25th to Nov 1st as well, so I did not get caught up in the misleading title.

I meant "most Sony fans on this thread" not "everyone," I guess I embellished a little. It'll still have fair week 1 numbers, with or without the "adding week 0" cheating. It's not huge, saleswise, like advertised....well, if LBP is huge, then what is Gears 2? No big immediate hardware bump. The game didn't overturn the gaming industry. Things are the same as they always were, it seems. Hugeness averted for now.

Judging it as a regular game, instead of a "Huge Saviour":

It's sales are fair, considering the hype/reviews it recieved. Should have legs. LBP2 will perform much better.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
dolemit3 said:
blazinhead89 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
This thread is awesome.

lol, yes, they are very fragile right now, about these sales. If LBP turns out selling poorly...it's gonna be chaos around here.

I Thought it was the Nintendo fans coming in to the Sony forum to stir shit........

The Nintendo fans are too busy mourning over the upcoming death of the Wii at the hands of LBP.

Which kind of death? Die laughing?

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Euphoria14 said:

@Zen

No idea who you believe is being fragile but I for one am not one of them, I already expressed how I think the sales for this game are very good so far. I believe it may even be my first post in this thread. I also knew the 400k was from the 25th to Nov 1st as well, so I did not get caught up in the misleading title.

I meant "most Sony fans on this thread" not "everyone," I guess I embellished a little. It'll still have fair week 1 numbers, with or without the "adding week 0" cheating. It's not huge, or anything, like advertised....well, if LBP is huge, then what is Gears 2?

It's sales are fair, considering the hype it recieved. Should have legs. LBP2 will perform much better.

Everyone knows Gears 2 will not be huge.

It will be Gigantic.

I also hate how I fit into the "Sony fan" criteria. Hopefully I am just really tired and reading it wrong.

I love my 360 too.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Euphoria14 said:

@Zen

I meant "most Sony fans on this thread" not "everyone," I guess I embellished a little. It'll still have fair week 1 numbers, with or without the "adding week 0" cheating. It's not huge, or anything, like advertised....well, if LBP is huge, then what is Gears 2?

It's sales are fair, considering the hype it recieved. Should have legs. LBP2 will perform much better.

It will be Gigantic.

I also hate how I fit into the "Sony fan" criteria. Hopefully I am just really tired and reading it wrong.

I love my 360 too.

Come to the dark side Muhahaha

Euphoria14 said:

It will be Gigantic.

I also hate how I fit into the "Sony fan" criteria.

I love my 360 too.

Look man, I was generalizing with the "Sony fan" thing. It was ignorant of me. It's just that with so many people on this forum it's hard not to generalize sometimes. No offense to any fans of the game. I was just commenting that yes, if the game doesnt' do as well as some people hope(which will vary between every person) then some people might go batshit insane and start killing all of us.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
tombi123 said:
No chance LittleBigPlanet will do enough in Europe. It will do 200k maybe.

LOL

Its getting a normal release there aint it ? plus the bundle and a higher user base more open to such a game.

you got no clue do you.

twingo said:
tombi123 said:
No chance LittleBigPlanet will do enough in Europe. It will do 200k maybe.

LOL

Its getting a normal release there aint it ? plus the bundle and a higher user base more open to such a game.

you got no clue do you.

I dunno how it will do, but Mario Kart only did half its numbers week 1 in others than it did week 1 in the Americas, and I think racers, casuals games, and Nintendo games are actually more popular over there.

Most people tell me that Others is more about legs than huge openings.

Fable 2 did really well there, though, so who knows.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Euphoria14 said:

It will be Gigantic.

I also hate how I fit into the "Sony fan" criteria.

I love my 360 too.

Look man, I was generalizing with the "Sony fan" thing. It was ignorant of me. It's just that with so many people on this forum it's hard not to generalize sometimes. No offense to any fans of the game. I was just commenting that yes, if the game doesnt' do as well as some people hope(which will vary between every person) then some people might go batshit insane and start killing all of us.

I edited that post by the way. I am probably tired and read too much into it.

I am loyal to one thing only. RPG's. I go where they go.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Oops. :o

The BuShA owns all!

It will end up to be a million seller few weeks anyway.