By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The official President Obama thread

ClaudeLv250 said:
Am I the only one getting a little freaked out by the "everyone deserves to die" and "terrorist!" speeches in this thread? This is supposed to be a joyous occasion.

Sorry, there were some Fox News commentators that snuck onto the board.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
Am I the only one getting a little freaked out by the "everyone deserves to die" and "terrorist!" speeches in this thread? This is supposed to be a joyous occasion.

Really, it's just player hating. I never acted a donkey when Bush won in 2004 - and when the Supreme Court ruled in his favor in 2000. (And that heifer Katherine Harris) Seriously, it's just sad that we'll hear this whining for 4 years.

I tell you one thing - I can see these clowns getting a visit from the Secret Service in the coming days if they hint that the leader of the free world is a terrorist ... I dare them to do it ...

George W. Bush created the financial crisis due to his pathetic economic management and huge foreign policy failures.
McCain supported Mr Bush in all his policies.

Obama, he is a new start and a new beginning. He represents hope and change. Something America needs and USA will improve. The only way is up my fellow Americans.

Out with the old, in with the new.

The trash (George W. Bush and cronies) has been taken out and we now have a good leader representing America and the world.

Viva la Presidente Obama

numonex said:
George W. Bush created the financial crisis due to his pathetic economic management and huge foreign policy failures.
McCain supported Mr Bush in all his policies.

Obama, he is a new start and a new beginning. He represents hope and change. Something America needs and USA will improve. The only way is up my fellow Americans.

Out with the old, in with the new.

you realize there is no way in hell Bush could have done this right? This has been in progress since the 80s. It is a reaccuring thing in a capitalistic society because its people dont understand the term "quit while your ahead."

So sorry but you are completely wrong blaming one person for the problems that the majority caused.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

bigjon said:
yea nader would helped things a whole lot.

I heard someone the other day say that he should change his first name to Darth.  He would get some of the Star Wars nerd vote that way.

Darth Nader 2008.

@numonex:  The root causes of this financial crisis go back to the 60s.  Blaming it soley on Bush was just a campaign tactic.

Around the Network

Ender said:

NICE! ROTFLMBO!!!!

ClaudeLv250 said:

Lol, you don't get out much I guess.  No offense, but there are tons of forums and chats right now that are absolutely terrible.  Inhuman.

And I've got some friends that are just as bad...I don't get it.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

madskillz said:

NICE! ROTFLMBO!!!!

Laughing your Butt Off?  What we're you afraid they'd censor you if you said ROTFLMAO?

code. think frontal area.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.