By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - If SONY don't drop price in EU....its lost for them!

I don't see the logic... ps3 is at 92.5k without lbp and x360 is at 107k with fable 2. PS3 will have it's major exclusives launch starting next week. Keep your pants up.

I am a Gamer... I play games and not consoles. I have a PC and Console on which I game... I like games. End of Story!

Around the Network
Jo21 said:

ps3 sales increased too and they are over 92k.

360 had a huge release Fable 2.

and ps3 had a boost with no games. LBP it's going on europe and will managed to get a similar boost like fable 2.

This.

@OP, Sony is no where near doomed.

Yeah, I think that you should wait for LBP to start claiming doom and gloom for the PS3 in Europe.

insomniac17 said:
Yeah, I think that you should wait for LBP to start claiming doom and gloom for the PS3 in Europe.

Just because PS3 loses a few weeks in others, does not mean it's doomed.

Don't worry about it.

Read my new thread.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

cmn they beat ps3 by what barely 20k this week and they had fable 2, ps3 hardly had anything excluding the multiplatform fallout 3. Watch out for next week LBP and Resistance 2 will follow others into what i will predict a good week into christmas.

So Japan beating out the PS3 for a few weeks means the PS3 has lost Japan? Last time I check it still had almost 2 million on 360.

Europe will PS3's almost regardless of price, a price drop would allow the PS3 to catch up and pass the 360 more quickly, but it currently is not necessary, 92,000 for a week is pretty decent and when you add in that the 260 costs half the price you would realize the PS3 is doing fine.

People seem to forget that not only did we see a major price cut for the 360, but the last couple weeks have been filled with high profile releases. We will see the PS3 regain it's control in Europe.

Smashed said:
insomniac17 said:

I hope you weren't aiming that at me, because I never said that. I honestly don't think the PS3 is doing badly in Europe at all. I was just saying that since the 360 had Fable 2 this week, and the PS3 didn't have any games, he should wait to start saying its over.

loosing Eu doesn't mean that I mean SONY is DOOOOMED!

Doomed means PS3 going out of the console race imo.

what I mean is EU sales lead over xbox 360 may be lost to them....thats all

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

insomniac17 said:
Smashed said:
insomniac17 said:

I hope you weren't aiming that at me, because I never said that. I honestly don't think the PS3 is doing badly in Europe at all. I was just saying that since the 360 had Fable 2 this week, and the PS3 didn't have any games, he should wait to start saying its over.

Wasn't aiming that at you, just too these uproar of threads about the "PS3 doomed" don't worry.