By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Command & Conquer 3 : Tiberum Wars coming to Wii ???

I will buy this game on Wii for sure.

Around the Network

So they never said this game is coming to the wii, nice way to spin the facts wii fans, upnext Mario to be on the PS3. To bad we don't want fat homo plumbers.

PS3owner said:
So they never said this game is coming to the wii, nice way to spin the facts wii fans, upnext Mario to be on the PS3. To bad we don't want fat homo plumbers.

But sony does want ignorant jaded fanboys playing their consoles. You manage the fill the quota just fine, too.

I kid. I kid. But seriously, enjoy your banning. I know I will.

Current systems owned: Wii, 360. I'll get a PS3 when hell freezes over!... or when the price drops to a reasonable level. Whichever comes first.

If I didn't get it for PC, I am not going to get it for the Wii...

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

PS3owner said:
1.) So they never said this game is coming to the wii, 2) nice way to spin the facts wii fans, 3) upnext Mario to be on the PS3. 4) To bad  5) we don't want fat homo plumbers.

Let's breakdown your post. 

1 ) No... they never did.

That is why there is a bunch of "QUESTION MARKS" in the header topic. It's purely speculation. I thought that was understood, but hey, I expect too much sometimes.

2) Spinning facts? Ummmm. read the above sentence. There is nothing factual here. We might as well be having a conversation with a wall.

3) That'd be pretty damn cool

4) It should be "Too bad".

5) Fat Homo Plumbers? There are so many ways I could go with this one, but I'll leave it for the mods.

Predictions For Last Full Week of Sales in 2010)

WII - 80.35 Million

360 - 43.88 Million

PS3 - 41.40 Million

More terrible predictions coming Jan. 2011!!!

Around the Network

Just cause the Wii name was revolution before doesn't mean this is some subtle way of implying it's going to Wii.

It could be something very insignificant such as an expansion or something, hyping it up or something to that effect. Or it could be anything really.

Revolutionize was a word before Nintendo used it ;)

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

this is all pure speculation, I am not confirming anything. there is a reason i am using question marks instead of exclamation marks.

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

Sorry to be negative on my second ever post but.. as sweet as the Wii controller is...

Ehh... RTS on consoles suck mostly because the gamepad blows but even with the wii's mouse like controller, computer play will be easier.

I don't get computer to console ports as a whole. Are there that many people with Consoles who don't have computers... really?

Computer versions are always better then the console version. Oblivion on PS3 and 360? Great, why would I want this again when I could have it on my computer and download and create mods?

Unreal Tournament 3 on PS3 and 360. Great. Except... not. Once again because of Mods which extend replay value by atleast 40% on a number of games. Oh, PS3 version might let me download Mods. Nifty... though they make it seem that the actual Mod Tools to make them will only be avalable on the computer version... so what's the point.

If anything console ports of computer games should come with extras like crazy that the computer group can't simulate... i mean you're already giving away all sorts of better control ability.