By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What were your grades like in high school?

I got plenty of A's and B's in RE, and I was good in Science as well.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Around the Network

I was a B - C student. The occasional A or F would slip in too. But I see many of my "Honor Roll, join every club" class mates, and my life is amazing by comparison. Good grades can and will help you in life, but the life you live and the kind of person you are will carry you much farther.

4.0 Unweighted 4.7 Weighted with Honors and AP Courses

Im a freshman in college now and I have a few B's Im trying to raise. Mostly out lazyness.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

D is for Diploma.
I really can't remember what my gpa was but I know I was like 280th or something like that, in the class out of close to 600. I might of gotten AB honor roll like 3 semesters out of 8. I got into college so who cares.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

A's in:

Math
Combined Science [Physics, Chemistry, Biology]
Electronics
Computer

C's in Family Life.

Everything else isn't important to me.....

GPA's around 2.7-2.9 [Too lazy to get a 3...]

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

straight A's right through high school. I was (and am) a pretty fast learner

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

A's and B's...........GPA hovered between 3.5 and 4.0 every report card. First year Uni though, took a huge hit.....like barely above 2.0...........but got that up to over 3.0........for now, lol.

Not in High School yet, but right now my avarage is around 3.7. That's an A right?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

You all got so weird grade system, it seems it is so easy to get an A .(I belive A is the top Grade correct me if I'm wrong) In Norway we keep grades in numbers, (Where 1 is the worst and 6 is the best) where I have currently an average with 4.6 I could have done better but I'm to lazy. I normally does only15 minutes of practice before a test.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

81 average in my final year of high school which is a low A. In my first year of University, so far, my average is in the mid 70s.