By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best game Storyline

I think you forgot Killer7 among others

Around the Network

Breath of Fire 3 is probably one of my favorite story lines to exist.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

MGS, FF, Suikoden

Resident Evil easily. It's one of the few games I can say... that could be a movie. Unfortunately it was made into a movie but not using the storyline.

hmm, there are way too many that I would place as good story and story telling. In the end the one that springs to mind is The World Ends With You. It's well told, it's good and enjoyable. The thing is why I think it's the best. Becuase the story just isn't about those people who are in the game, but you as a player. You play Phones, while you play him they are conveying the sense of friendship and that world experience what you do and who you meet. At the same ironic time it's showing you that your world is small because you are hiding from it with the Ds you are playing on.

The conveyence of well told story, philosophy and spiritualiy mix extremly well. While other stories are fun and emotional. WEWY has humanity spiritual depth depth.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Around the Network

Final fantasy VII

Silent Hill 2

Mirson said:
Silent Hill 2

Why am I not suprised that Silent Hill 2(or any SH game for that matter) was going to pop up in this thread?

Metal Gear Solid series (all will make you cry except 2), Silent Hill series, FF4,FF7,FF8, and FFX; Devil May Cry 3, Jak 3(when Jak finds out who the precursors really are), Persona 3, chrono series, Indigo Prophecy, God of War, ICO, and Shadow of the Colossus.

Wii Fit.