By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best game Storyline

Munkeh111 said:
starcraft said:
Munkeh111 said:
starcraft said:
Orcarina of Time.

I saw Fable 2 mentioned earlier. I think it is only a contender where the player has completed all the side-quests.

Mass Effect has got to be the best ever story from a WRPG.

And I think you have to had played the first Fable, there were several little things that seemed like inside jokes to me, and I'm on the outside...

Perhaps.  There was definitely a lot of Fable-follow on.

SPOILERS.

The Lady Grey, Twinblade and Oakfield storylines were all directly following on from Fable.

There were also quite a lot of smaller things, like SPOILER in Rose's letter it says something about an old man or something, and several other cases where they refer to history, I assume that is something to do with 1

If Xbox games had achievements I might consider getting Fable and KOTOR next summer, I really want to play both

It shouldn't matter about achievements.  I haven't played KOTOR, but if you loved Fable 2 you will love Fable.  And as you're playing, so much about the second game will make more sense.

Try to find a used retail copy cheap as chips.  Otherwise, pick it up as an Xbox Live Original.  If you get a retail copy, try to get Fable: The Lost Chapters, but get the regular version if it's all you can find.

Alternatively, get the Lost Chapters for PC.  Any PC from the last few years will run it fine.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

I just want achievements because I need to beat my friend's achievement total! I think I'll probably pick them up on disc next summer (probably Jade Empire as well), otherwise I would need to upgrade my HDD

Jade Empire I was about half-way through last year when Mass Effect came out.

I have to get back to it next season, but I may start again. It was really awesome, but the allure of Mass Effect was too strong.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

FF

FF VII, Xenogears, Bioshock