By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best game Storyline

There are lots of games with great story lines?but which one is the best of them all?

I think its Metal Gear Solid Series,It has a very deep story.I have heard people say that mgs4 made them cry.

Which one do you think is the greatest of them all?

Around the Network

Personally, the best story for me is the Fallout Series. Espically 1 and 2. Great story.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Kingdom Hearts made me cry.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I know its not the best story, but i really liked Max Payne's plot. The story really motivated you to go on and avenge your wife and kid

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

MGS series hands down, anyone else that thinks otherwise is just clowning themselves, No other game blends emotion and storytelling into the same package that Kojima has given us.

Around the Network

pokemon snap

Hotel Dusk: Room 215

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

MGS or FF

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

MGS

Initiating social expirement #928719281

FF VI