By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic Unleashed. Best Sonic music since......... + 2 New Trailers.

wfz said:
I love almost every song from the first two sonic adventure games, and I really like a few of the ones from Sonic Heroes.

Also, the "shitty guitar crap" you're talking about is some of the best, most unique and hardest to play guitar I've heard. Also, just because you don't like something, doesn't mean it's bad.

Well, these videos aren't playing for me, it says "unsupported format" for some reason. I've never had problems playing IGN videos before, so I have no idea what's up...

Lolz Sonic Adventure were both DC games. Which from all the comments Ive read before (in lots of threads) were the last good 3D sonic games.
Im talking about all the new Heroes l Riders l Sonic the Hedghog and Secret Rings music and whole bunch of other junk.

Well I know its just opinion but I swear you guys are the first people to tell me you actually like the guitar music in sonic games.

Dont you like the new music?

@SHMUPGurus
Ive got no idea what those songs are.XD

Around the Network

I liked the beats from most of the Sonic Secret Rings game, but there was only like one or two songs I liked the lyrics for. :P

Actually, all my friends in real life and quite a few online like the 3d sonic music from SA, SA2, and Sonic Heroes. Even some songs from Secret Rings. In fact, it was my friend Kevin who originally found a site where we could all download whatever Sonic songs we wanted. They had everything from the first Sonic game (genesis) to Sonic the Hedgehog (PS3/360) and Secret Rings. :P

Those songs that SHMUP showed were songs from levels in SA and SA2.

I really like the songs in this game as well, but one really threw me for a loop when I first saw it yesterday:

http://www2.sega.com/gamesite/sonicunleashed/us/videos.php

At first I hated the guy's voice in this song, it almost sounded like Sonic was singing, and it just sounds preppy and eh to me. I had to turn the music off the first time I watched it, since I couldn't stand the song. What's really weird though, is that the song is growing on me, and I think I actually like it now. o_O

I love the guitar tracks on Sonic games. *shakes fist at those who don't* Sorry that someone's actually playing an instrument. I know, electronic music takes a lot more talent to make.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I can't wait for this game. I hope I'm not disappointed..

RolStoppable said:
Wetcoaster said:
I can't wait for this game. I hope I'm not disappointed..

The positive thing is that it will be probably better than Sonic Chronicles.

The negative thing is that this won't be a challenge at all.

Not every game has to be ball-bustingly hard Rol.  I think it looks pretty cool.  So does Sonic and the Dark Knight.  You're just pissed that you were tricked into buying a crappy RPG with Sonic on it that wasn't even made by Sega.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Rol. Why do you ever take me serious? Don't you realize that I'm the nastier version of you?

Well, that part was meant to be true. That's the great thing about being sarcastic. People don't know where you're coming from.

RolStoppable said:
Only mean and ruthless people would be sarcastic on the internet. You should be ashamed of yourself.

So.  What's your point?  You're getting close to 10,000 posts.  Wow!  What a loser.  Sarcasm?

This trailer and song really got me hyped back when it was first released.  This game looks really good, buts sadly, you can never know with sonic now a days :( 

RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:
RolStoppable said:
Only mean and ruthless people would be sarcastic on the internet. You should be ashamed of yourself.

So.  What's your point?  You're getting close to 10,000 posts.  Wow!  What a loser.  Sarcasm?

You act as if having a lot of posts would be a bad thing. With your abysmal post count, I wonder why I even humor your presence.

It is the quality of my posts.  When I type it's like a brush stroke to the Sistine Chapel's ceiling.