By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic Unleashed. Best Sonic music since......... + 2 New Trailers.

I havent played a 3D sonic but I have heard their music and jebus is it terrible.
I love good old Green Hill Zone though and all the music in the new trailers sounds really good and upbeat. An OST better be released on the interent soon after its on retail.

So what do you guys think of the new music?

New Wii Trailer

Werehog Trailer

Around the Network

Looks very nice.

Can't wait for the movie... lol

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

^
What!? Then where the hell did all the shitty guitar crap come from? Those are all from the 3D games right?

The shitty guitar crap was better than that and it wasn't shitty.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Blasphemy Valk! D:
Don't you remember ''Open Your Heart'' or ''Live N Learn?''

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

It's okay, so far. Need to see more of the game.

As for 3D Sonic music sucking... no way. I only played Sonic Adventure (1), and the music was great, the whole guitar thing seemed very fitting. It had quite a few memorable themes... I'll be surprised if this Sonic's music is able to match it.

I love almost every song from the first two sonic adventure games, and I really like a few of the ones from Sonic Heroes.

Also, the "shitty guitar crap" you're talking about is some of the best, most unique and hardest to play guitar I've heard. Also, just because you don't like something, doesn't mean it's bad.

Well, these videos aren't playing for me, it says "unsupported format" for some reason. I've never had problems playing IGN videos before, so I have no idea what's up...

Awesome... not regretting getting this title first day ahha. Oh I love my blue hedgehog.

Anybody who thinks the singing music in the 3D Sonics has lost whatever respect I can give to strangers... Which isn't much. The Genesis Sonic soundtracks were MUCH better than any 3D Sonic soundtracks. o_0

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, the music in that first video is pretty good. Seems to fit with the environment, methinks. On the other hand, I'd rather not comment on the movie trailer. *shudders*

The BuShA owns all!

Vertigo-X said:
Anybody who thinks the singing music in the 3D Sonics has lost whatever respect I can give to strangers... Which isn't much. The Genesis Sonic soundtracks were MUCH better than any 3D Sonic soundtracks. o_0

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, the music in that first video is pretty good. Seems to fit with the environment, methinks. On the other hand, I'd rather not comment on the movie trailer. *shudders*

Silly fool. It's not just the singing, the other level themes as well:

That's just a little of them!

Now Sonic Adventure 2:

And many more. Truly great musics, and you can't say otherwise. :/

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!