By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Resistance 2 Review Thread!

ok will add them in a short while

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

btw darth I'm just getting them from metacritcs

http://www.ptgamers.com/analyses/show/395191/2

ptgamers : 18/20 = 9/10

Wired gave it a 9/10 (90)

http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/11/review-resistan.html

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Game Informer gave it an 8.5 (85)

http://gameinformer.com/NR/exeres/74921263-A368-42CB-A681-3BA80B076D00.htm

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Current metacritic is

Please go higher.

I don't care whether this game deserves it or not (I won't know till the 28th anyway) but it would give us some peace.

89 = too low for peace around here.

Tease.

Around the Network

Read GameInformer's review, and I can understand there issues. Chameleons are like "OMFG" at first, but eventually you just learn to expect them.

The scare tactics just aren't so scary later on in the game.  Things don't stay very fresh.

All in all it's still a great game, and better than I expected it to be, especially on the graphics front.

makingmusic476 said:

Read GameInformer's review, and I can understand there issues. Chameleons are like "OMFG" at first, but eventually you just learn to expect them.

The scare tactics just aren't so scary later on in the game. Things don't stay very fresh.

All in all it's still a great game, and better than I expected it to be, especially on the graphics front.

Im a KZ2 fan.

I made your statement a lot simpler for people to understand.

Btw, I better see you buying L4D or else!

Tease.

Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:

The scare tactics just aren't so scary later on in the game. Things don't stay very fresh.

Im a KZ2 fan.

I need more money.  ;_;

The Korg DS-10 is first on my list, atm.

makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:

Im a KZ2 fan.

I need more money. ;_;

The L4D is first on my list, atm.

Fixed! You better be buying it or else... I might give you access to my steam account so you can play it since you're on the other side of the world to me!

Tease.

Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:

Im a KZ2 fan.

I need more money. ;_;

The L4D is first on my list, atm.

Fixed! You better be buying it or else... I might give you access to my steam account so you can play it since you're on the other side of the world to me!

Looks like that just may have to happen.  :(