By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Resistance 2 Review Thread!

Didnt know where to post this but according to this it takes 420 hours to complete Resistance 2.

http://kotaku.com/5072781/resistance-2-takes-420-hours-to-complete

Around the Network

thats a VERY VERY long time!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

VG Tilt

10/10

Vgtilt writes: "The title sums it up. I'm a huge fan of Insomniac Games, but I'm not a big fan of FPS... This is established and very clear. With all of that said I couldn't say near enough for what you all are about to go thru when you/if you pick up Resistance 2 this week... I can't.

If you ask me what the GAME OF THE YEAR is this year... I'd say RESISTANCE 2, hands down and without a doubt. It is the game we wanted the 1st one to be. It is the game Sony has looked for since Halo hit the xbox. This in the face of Killzone 2 is good news for Sony. I don't like giving out too much praise, but Resistance 2 warrants it all and so much more."

http://www.vgtilt.com/2008/10/resist...-scale-we.html

_____-

Adding

Wow, I didn't expect this from silogon. That dude is hard to please most of the times.

ok another review is in:

Eurogamer Portugal review : Resistance 2

Score 10/10

http://n4g.com/ps3/News-225201.aspx

awsum darth please update, the new % is 9.36 or 9.4% if u want :)

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

Around the Network

Just got my CE. There are three starting difficulties in the game:

Casual
Normal
Difficult

First one made me seriously LOL.

makingmusic476 said:

Casual
Normal
Difficult

Considering your performance in KZ2, are you sure there isn't an easier setting? Can you turn up the auto aim or something dude? I think you'll need it!

Tease.

lol i am so pumped for little big planet and resistance 2!

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:

Casual
Normal
Difficult

Considering your performance in KZ2, are you sure there isn't an easier setting? Can you turn up the auto aim or something dude? I think you'll need it!

How in the hell did you guys get in the KZ2 beta?! I never heard anything about it. :(

PS3 Trophies

Holy shit this game is FAR better than I expected it to be! The graphics are MUCH better than I thought they'd be, and it's been a blast to play so far.

The game looks just like this trailer:

The part at 0:58 with the ships flying above San Fransisco? I was just playing that level! With 30-40 NPCs running around with me at any given point in time! It was so cool moving about the level, and looking at the ships slowly moving overhead from different angles. The texture work in this game is also surprisingly good.  Considering how large the scale of the game is, it's particularly impressive.  The textures are Uncharted-like at times!  It makes me wonder how good the textures will be in the final build of Killzone 2.  ^_^

My only complaint is that your weapons seem to have no recoil whatsoever.

Oh beta, why did you make me doubt. The 9.5 from IGN is right on the mark, from what I've played so far.