By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst console you've owned?

original gba because it didn't have a backlight.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

My DS, I hardly even play it, it's not that it's bad, I just don't play it.

^_^

Probably the Xbox. I only used it for Ninja Gaiden and Halo. The PS2 got most of the action last gen.

Senlis said:
Just another thread to hate the Wii on. Maybe you guys should wait until the generation ends before judging it. I'm not saying that the Wii will end up with a great library of games, but you will look pretty stupid if it does and you have been bashing it for years.

Moving on...My worst would have to be PS1. I don't think it is a bad console, but It never really had that many games that interested me. Also, by the time I got it, I got a PS2 that I could use instead. Just look at a PS1. You could play football with an N64. My friend dropped his N64 down the stairs of his house at least 4 times and i am still playing games on it (I dropped a futon beam on it; Took a big chunk out of the chasis, and it still works). If I touch the top of a PS1, the game freezes.

For real. Well, I love the Wii, despite what the haters say.  I didn't like my PS1 too much either.  I was always spoiling my N64.  The only thing I liked about PS1 at the time was Gran Turismo, Smackdown and sports games. N64 had better games and graphics in my opinion. So im have to go with PS1.

The VMU because the battery life on that thing was abysmal.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

I love all of mine but I would say GBA was my least favorite...

Former something....

Id have to go with either the wii, or the psp, this is purelly based on the amount of fun had playing games.... if it was not for loco roco, it would be the psp hands down, dont get mee wrong i enjoy it, but it needs a second god damn nub

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

N64, washed out graphics, terrible controller, silly console design.....I could go on for days.

Tifa got MOVES!

I haven't owned a bad console haha. I own SNES, N64, Xbox, GC, GBA, GB, Wii, 360, and DS and my bro also has a PS2 and PS3. None of these consoles are bad and I'm not going to choose for you. Now there has been my least favorite, GBA, but that does not make it a "bad" console.

I don't know what the real reasoning behind this thread was, but it seems to me like a hidden flame thread for people to lash out against something for no apparent reason. We are really lucky nowadays in not having to worry about too many bad consoles unless we are talking about hardware failures where 360 was a rare case but still.

the worst console i ever owned (not being a fanboy) was the xbox 360 why u might ask it broke on me 4 times and only had it for 1 year now that what i call worst console experience. let fanboyism begin