By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - nintendo wii = console with the worst games in 2008.

Its sad to see the PS3 selling so poorly in Japan as General Tso's Chicken is delicious.

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X
Around the Network

I've actually added more Wii games to my "want list" this year than I have 360 games. So, eh, personal opinions and such.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

This thread isn't even worth responding in.

Crap!!!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

CGI-Quality said:
Super Smas Bros Brawl, and Mario Kart Wii would like to have a word with you >=[

But those are just two games.  After these there is a huge gap in quality with the next game.  You can't really be suggesting those two games give it a better line up in 2008 than PS3 or 360.  Wii doesn't even come remotely close to matching the line up of the HD consoles.  So t

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

CGI-Quality said:
Super Smas Bros Brawl, and Mario Kart Wii would like to have a word with you >=[

But those are just two games.  After these there is a huge gap in quality with the next game.  You can't really be suggesting those two games give it a better line up in 2008 than PS3 or 360.  Wii doesn't even come remotely close to matching the line up of the HD consoles.  So the heading of the thread is 100% accurate for me and most on this site would agree if they gave an objective view.  I don't have a HD console but it doesn't take much to work out that Fable II, Gears of War 2, Fallout 3 are miles ahead of Animal Crossing and Wii Music.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

Off course it doesn't, unlike PS360, quality games for wii haven't been in development for 3 years already. It actually takes time you know.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints