By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - will banjo becoming another million seller (AAA games) for xbox 360 ?

Of course it will get to 1 million

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

I think it will sell alot but, it calls out to alot of casual players that were playing super mario galaxy last year. But of course its going to be realesed a couple of days after Gears of war 2 so the hardcore players will not buy it or even give it a chance.

All it takes is a million sales to be considered AAA? Wow..I thought it took quality...

(I'm not saying this game lacks quality..I'm just making a point for the OT)

I hope so, enjoyed the Demo. My daughter loves it. I may pick this up for her for Christmas with the ulterior motive of playing it myself.....XD.

I cannot see it beinge AAA if you mean 90% on metacritic but i expect it to go on and sell 1 million - i for one will be picking it up.

Around the Network

OMG I love this game!!! I am playing the demo and the vehicle creator is awesome I made a great 3 wheeler with 3 engines =) So fast!

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

it's 1 closer to a million.
I preordered it today.

1 million LTD yes
1st week no
if fable 2 barely sold 1 mil
there is no way banjo is

At first I haven't even thought about an AAA score for Banjo, but after the demo there is at least a possibility.
Should sell 1 million without bigger problems

I expect it to become an AAA and match up to his predecessors quality.