By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - will banjo becoming another million seller (AAA games) for xbox 360 ?

After playing the Demo i can say that i will not get AAA scores across the board and wont' sell a million. I hope it doesn't sell a million so Rare can just go bust and sell up. Sorry ass company, wasted potential and a shadow of the brilliant genius's they were a decade ago. Great graphics, awful game. I'm sorry but Banjo 64 is in my top 5 games of all time. This is noy only a stab in the back but it's a Chainsaw'd in half. I rather spend my money on Tomb Raider Underworld, which was pretty a good demo.

---

Around the Network

I'm not sure about this game. Within seconds of me firing this demo up, my 7 year old grabbed the controller and ran over penguins and pigs for an hour. Good or bad, I ain't buying this thing!! Only one 360 in my house, and I ain't sharing!!!

d21lewis said:
I'm not sure about this game. Within seconds of me firing this demo up, my 7 year old grabbed the controller and ran over penguins and pigs for an hour. Good or bad, I ain't buying this thing!! Only one 360 in my house, and I ain't sharing!!!

LOL.

Almost certainly.

It would be pretty disappointing if it didn't.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

best possible bundle:

Xbox Arcade + Banjo + Scene it²

This would sell great. Well scene it2 could be replaced by "you are in the movies" or "Lips". Would still sell great.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...