By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - i think RB2>>>>>>>>>>>>GH:WT

jpespinal said:

i think it is very sad that RB2 is soo much better than Guitar Hero: WT but GH is selling sooo much more..... :(

Critics agree with you while the majority of the people on this forum (most who haven't played both games) disagree.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

Everyone has an opinion.

Guitar Hero has been around longer, it's built up a pretty decent rep.

4 ≈ One

Each has advantages and disadvantages. There is more similarity than difference IMO. I think the GH hardware is superior however.

angrypoolman said:
i hate rock band personally. guitar hero is such a better choice. the notes look better, the hammer ons and pull offs are easier to recognize, their guitars dont suck.

These are the exact reasons why I dislike Rockband as well, namely the difficulity in recognizing the pull offs.

well after playing GHWT the past 2 days, i must say

Guitar/Bass are better on GH

Vocals/Drums are much better on RB2

the drum charts by harmonix are much better than neversofts, but if you want a challenge you'll enjoy GH more

Around the Network

I like the drums better on GH:WT because the you get that extra cymbal. The 5 pad setup is a lot more fun to play.

FishyJoe said:
I like the drums better on GH:WT because the you get that extra cymbal. The 5 pad setup is a lot more fun to play.

yes, i agree with you, the hardware on GH:WT is better, but i had more fun playin with 4 pads, maybe i got used to RB, i thought the extra cymbal didn't add anything to the game