By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - i think RB2>>>>>>>>>>>>GH:WT

i think it is very sad that RB2 is soo much better than Guitar Hero: WT but GH is selling sooo much more..... :(

Around the Network

i hate rock band personally. guitar hero is such a better choice. the notes look better, the hammer ons and pull offs are easier to recognize, their guitars dont suck.

i havent got to trying out their drum kit though.

who am i to talk though really, i havent played either rockband 2 or guitar hero world tour, just their predecessors

i imagine there is hardly a difference though

Surely one greater than sign is enough? Then again, I dislike both games... so I wouldn't understand the size of the difference.

SamuelRSmith said:
Surely one greater than sign is enough? Then again, I dislike both games... so I wouldn't understand the size of the difference.

no... i think all the greater than signs are necessary.

Opinion

Harmonix should have never signed that deal with MTV Games. Idiots.

Around the Network

Well if Rock Band had a simultaneous release on all platforms it might have been able to pull off similar numbers. Harmonix is the one to blame for the current situation.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Really? You bought both? Oh wait, you didn't. Your preconceived opinions really aren't worth much, I'm afraid.

Its the same game!! Doesn't anyone see that!?! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

Critics agree with you, I do not.

does Rock Band peripherals work on Guitar Hero: World Tour or only Rock Band 2?

Since I have the first RB, that's what I'm going to stick with. I can't wait for the country installment! j/k.