By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Microsoft previews Windows 7 UI (Vista 2.0)

Source

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

thank you M$ for another OS no one will give a damn about because it looks like crap and probably works like crap too.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

not much to see except for a slightly revitalized taskbar..

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

Looks pretty good. Very web 2.0ish.

ssj12 said:
thank you M$ for another OS no one will give a damn about because it looks like crap and probably works like crap too.

it looks like crap? For all the complaints i have heard of Vista, Looks shouldnt be one of them. It seems like MS is focusing on fixing what went wrong with Vista. This will be a much better OS.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Nice. Unfortunately many will get it as a pirate copy from Vista preinstalled OSs and the IT biz just will give up until Windows 8 and Midori.

looks cool =)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

ssj12 said:

Care to elaborate on your OPINION. Or should we just take it as a opinion of a bitter anti-"m$" lunatic? I frankly do give a damn about it. As are the 90% of people in the future that are likely to be using the OS.

It looks better than any previous windows. And if you had actually done some research on it rather than just judging it from the pictures you would know the new taskbar is way more useful.

Ill jump form xp if the compatibility is good and if directx 11 is worth the upgrade.

it looks cool, but I've been burned before in the past by Vista. I'll just stick with my XP or step up to Ubuntu.