By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OMG at Taiko Drum Wii it have own peripheral! O: I WANT IT DANGIT! >:|

GooseGaws said:
kingofwale said:
Madanial said:
@kingofwale
Why you come to this thread and try to make trouble to others?Could you please leave and stay on what you love only?

I don't make trouble for people... I just pick on bad games. Did the same to numerous other games across all genre and platform.  If this thread is for celebrating of this game and will only tolerate positive feedback.... then I apologize.

And how can you accurately judge a game that you have never played and ostensibly have no interest in?  You seem to have based your negative "opinion" on graphics alone.  See where the problem lies?

graphics, gameplay, types of game mode.

oh, and did I mention the horrible commericial? There is nothing more exciting then players drumming in a rapid speed, when the screen is showing the note passing in a second or two interval.... Kinda reminds me MP3 ads with the player driving behind sofas.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
kingofwale said:
GooseGaws said:
kingofwale said:
Madanial said:
@kingofwale
Why you come to this thread and try to make trouble to others?Could you please leave and stay on what you love only?

I don't make trouble for people... I just pick on bad games. Did the same to numerous other games across all genre and platform.  If this thread is for celebrating of this game and will only tolerate positive feedback.... then I apologize.

And how can you accurately judge a game that you have never played and ostensibly have no interest in?  You seem to have based your negative "opinion" on graphics alone.  See where the problem lies?

graphics, gameplay, types of game mode.

oh, and did I mention the horrible commericial? There is nothing more exciting then players drumming in a rapid speed, when the screen is showing the note passing in a second or two interval.... Kinda reminds me MP3 ads with the player driving behind sofas.

Uh huh... again, not having played it, you have no idea what you are talking about.  The series is very popular in Japan for a reason, as the game can be highly entertaining to most anyone who is not a graphics whore.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

@kingofwale----> Yeah, a review site(IGN) that only mock and insult Wii Music not even gave it a chance. Most of Matt's bashings are even uncalled for... Simply because IGN gave SMG GOTY doesnt mean theyre biased against the Wii, they gave SMG GOTY because thats whats theyre expecting what Wii games should be. Why not give GOTY to Wii Sports? The game that change gaming industry as we know it? Or nominee Wii Fit as GOTY for 2008?

Anyway, is the drums of Taiko Drums just like Lets Tap in functionality? Seems like it, Im still thinking why not just direct the drums on USB Wii port like Family Trainer than passes it on the wiimote...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

johnsobas said:
it's a pretty damn cool game on the DS although the sticks they give you are worthless you're better off using your fingers.

I dunno, I just play it with 2 of the big styluses. Works fine, I think.

1. Taiko was a extreme popular franchise in japan
2. Had you try taiko drum master US? I did. It's a complete failure with lame english song compare to the original.

Around the Network
Nextz said:
1. Taiko was a extreme popular franchise in japan
2. Had you try taiko drum master US? I did. It's a complete failure with lame english song compare to the original.

was??

http://vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=7078&region=All

best selling drum master

@yushire

Why don't u just get the DS version "SleepWaking" mentioned since it's not region locked?

Sorry in advance...

how much peripheral can N push. They are bound to be close to breaking 360 attachment rate.<br />I'm sorry I can't get behind a company whose primary objective is to have a different peripheral for every game that comes out. (sorry, this is not aimed at taiko. having the drum makes sense, i just wish it would stop)<br />musical devices, target devices, steering devices, vr devices,vibrators, tennis rackets, bats, swords, microphones, fly swatters.<br />I thought the point of the wii-mote was to pretend it was something else, not stick it inside something else.<br />sorry again, like i said taiko drum is a great idea.<br />it's just this peripheral barrage that i am experiencing from N. I feel like I'm in KB toystore instead of EB or gamestop.<br />Pretty soon gamestop is going to need a whole room just for different peripherals for the wii.<br />Aisle one musical equipment asile two sports equipment....etc etc

@theprof

WiiMusic requires no peripheral. Guitar Hero & Rock Band require 3.

i don't recall saying wiimusic. I'm saying just wait, there will be more instruments.