By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OMG at Taiko Drum Wii it have own peripheral! O: I WANT IT DANGIT! >:|

johnsobas said:
http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=46951

this thread is a key example of why this thread was made

why is kingofwhale in here? You completely derailed the thread for no reason about some game you don't know jack shit about. It's this kind of stuff that needs a warning and second offense ban.

Wow good thread thanks for posting it up, I dont agree with GAF though, Neogaf was one of the most fun board on the net because of the LULZ. I agree with kotaku though...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

@kingofwale
Why you come to this thread and try to make trouble to others?Could you please leave and stay on what you love only?

I have the PS2 game that was released in the US, along with two drums. It's a lot of fun, though the soundtrack of that version isn't exactly spectacular. The Wii drum looks to be almost exactly the same.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

GooseGaws said:
I have the PS2 game that was released in the US, along with two drums. It's a lot of fun, though the soundtrack of that version isn't exactly spectacular. The Wii drum looks to be almost exactly the same.

I still hope it isn't though, the drums of the Ps2 version didn't always worked correctly.

Madanial said:
@kingofwale
Why you come to this thread and try to make trouble to others?Could you please leave and stay on what you love only?

I don't make trouble for people... I just pick on bad games. Did the same to numerous other games across all genre and platform.  If this thread is for celebrating of this game and will only tolerate positive feedback.... then I apologize.

or else, I think my point is valid, much like the view of those from gametrailer...

but since people rather attack me... then to defend the game itself in any meaningful way, I rather not stay here. I'm here to talk about games, not personal insults.

@yushire

I disagree with your assessment of IGN/Gamespot completely. I see no systematic method of trying to 'cheat' Wii. Especially a website that just gave GHWT Wii version a whole 0.9 point more than other version... the same website that gave GoTY to SMG.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
SleepWaking said:
GooseGaws said:

I still hope it isn't though, the drums of the Ps2 version didn't always worked correctly.

Oh?  Mine never gave me any trouble.  Regardless, I was just talking about the physical appearance of the drum, not the functionality.

Hates Nomura.

it's a pretty damn cool game on the DS although the sticks they give you are worthless you're better off using your fingers.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

kingofwale said:
Madanial said:
@kingofwale

I don't make trouble for people... I just pick on bad games. Did the same to numerous other games across all genre and platform.  If this thread is for celebrating of this game and will only tolerate positive feedback.... then I apologize.

And how can you accurately judge a game that you have never played and ostensibly have no interest in?  You seem to have based your negative "opinion" on graphics alone.  See where the problem lies?

Hates Nomura.

@kingofwale Please don't use your taste to judge others.Someone love some games because they choose it ,people know different between good games or bad games by themself.

It's ok that you decided to use game reviews to judge which games you want to play, but please...don't use it to judge others.

Back to topic ,i think that drum is a bit too small for my hands but i'm sure my sister'll love it. :)

There is no chance this game will come to the US. With that track list it will fail so hard.