By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - LBP Week 1 Sales (NA) -- 164K -- Good or Bad??

@darth your in the UK right? I am, 2.54pm and unable to sleep due to all the fire works thanks to Diwali +_=

Around the Network

READ THE OP PEOPLE!

If you do you won't be making stupid posts.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I have read some comments in this site about LBP selling more than 10 millions... and I'm not lying...

And almost every store was selling the game since last weekend. Yes, even Wal-Mart...

Just a few hours ago we had a thread about how LBP was aparently sold out in his Wal-Mart (don't remember who made the threat).

Sorry, but this game will not sell like "pancakes at Ihop".

i think people should look at how foolish they are by reading the OP.
*Remembering names of fools that I shouldn't argue with*

Kingdizzii said:
@darth your in the UK right? I am, 2.54pm and unable to sleep due to all the fire works thanks to Diwali +_=

yup...I should be asleep....but its half term

no diwali fireworks here where I'm living....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Rol would be proud of this thread.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Fernando said:

I have read some comments in this site about LBP selling more than 10 millions... and I'm not lying...

And almost every store was selling the game since last weekend. Yes, even Wal-Mart...

Just a few hours ago we had a thread about how LBP was aparently sold out in his Wal-Mart (don't remember who made the threat).

Sorry, but this game will not sell like "pancakes at Ihop".

HAHA

those copies were probably from walmart alone, and probably from 1 or 2 days of sales....

I guess Fernando still hasn't read the OP.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

alot of people will be eating crow this time next week. i'm interested to see who though.

fernando doesn't care to