By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - And so The Conduit is being published by...

Nahhh, will wait for official news. If that is Sega why is Nintendo giving so much attention to this game as they did on E3 and TGS?

In other way it could be good, record yourselfs that thanks to sega Gamecube had a little of online connection with Phantasy Star 1&2 anc C.A.R.D Revolution - the only online games in the Gamecube. So the Conduit here as better chance of better online than if it was published by Nintendo. Bet Sega will put their servers on the service. I guess...

EDIT: There's another game called Homeland for Gamecube with online connection too, but it was a limited edition just sold in the internet and only released in Japan so... It kinda sucked!

Around the Network
VivaLaWiida said:

I don't really like SEGA. Some games are solid but some really disappointed me.
However, Capcom published some very good games for adults (RE4,RE:UC), so The Conduit would be a perfect match for them.
And if Nintendo would publish it, the sales would go crazy!
(I could better explain what I mean if I could write in German but unfortunately you wouldn't understand.)

This doesn't make any sense. Sega isn't making the game. They're just marketing it and getting it out for release. As long as Sega can put out good marketing, I don't see any reason to not want them to publish it. Frankly, Capcom has done a shitty job of advertising their Wii games, so they would be somewhere on the bottom of my list.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
VivaLaWiida said:

I don't really like SEGA. Some games are solid but some really disappointed me.
However, Capcom published some very good games for adults (RE4,RE:UC), so The Conduit would be a perfect match for them.
And if Nintendo would publish it, the sales would go crazy!
(I could better explain what I mean if I could write in German but unfortunately you wouldn't understand.)

This doesn't make any sense. Sega isn't making the game. They're just marketing it and getting it out for release. As long as Sega can put out good marketing, I don't see any reason to not want them to publish it. Frankly, Capcom has done a shitty job of advertising their Wii games, so they would be somewhere on the bottom of my list.

Yea this haha... explains it real nicely.  Thank you Onyxmeth so I don't have to haha.

Hmm. you pwned me. xD

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Yay, awesome.

Pros for the game's change of selling:

- Sega really has a part in some people's heart. And very many know their name. If they're thinking about which game to buy, they may pick this above another one.

- Sega is a big company. If they see it being a possible hit, they might have some ads coming for it.

But watch out - The Conduit 2 might be a Sega console exclusive

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

IMO a very good publisher (if true).

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

SEGA!! Oh God now it'll suck....

Kidding...

But it is ironic that the first GOOD 'hardcore' Sega game this generation will come out for Wii. In fact if Madworld is considered 'hardcore' it'll be their first two, but in my mind Madworld really is an especially violent casual game. Thank goodness Sega is just publishing and not making either one.

You didn't like Condemned, Gamerace?

At least its a good company!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

really unexpected. not that I don't like them, it really didn't appear to be an option. I like it.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!