By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - IT'S SNOOOOWING!!!!!

It's snowing where I live, it's settling nice too. As soon as it gets thick I am gonna build a snowman and everything. woooooo

Around the Network

Yes.. go outside... Your sitting waaaaaay too long behind your PC & these forums...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

It always snows when I am out of the country (and the heat island effect in London does not help....)

Munkeh111 said:
It always snows when I am out of the country (and the heat island effect in London does not help....)

Yeah, I've never seen snow when I have been to London. We sometimes get the same thing here in Birmingham because it's such a large city. You don't often get snow in the centre.

LIAR! global warming killed all the snow and everyone knows that! only people being paid by the oil companies say otherwise!

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
Munkeh111 said:

Yeah, I've never seen snow when I have been to London. We sometimes get the same thing here in Birmingham because it's such a large city. You don't often get snow in the centre.

I actually live in the suburbs, but it is still too urban for any snow apart from maybe once or twice a year, and that rarely lasts beyond the morning

^ It's true, you got me. Texaco and BP paid me to lie lol

i like the snow
and whats better i have a daughter to play with nit now

Its supposedly to snow here in NJ tonight too, and has been in NY.... WAAAY early for us, by almost a month. Gonna be a good snowboard season.

They're predicting 15 cm of snow in Ottawa tonight and 15 degrees Celcius on Friday. Silly Mother Nature!

Signature goes here!