By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - IT'S SNOOOOWING!!!!!

MrBubbles said:
LIAR! global warming killed all the snow and everyone knows that! only people being paid by the oil companies say otherwise!

Are you aware that global warming doesn't mean the climate will get warmer everywhere during the whole year?

ON TOPIC: Cool, I didn't know it usually snowed in Birmingham. It's 5 degrees over here in Stockholm, maybe it will snow in a few days/weeks.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
MrBubbles said:
LIAR! global warming killed all the snow and everyone knows that! only people being paid by the oil companies say otherwise!

Are you aware that global warming doesn't mean the climate will get warmer everywhere?

o rly?? you dont say.....

i guess you are in pay of the oil companies as well!!!

Meaning of WARMING
Pronunciation:          w'orming

Definition:     
   [n]  the process of becoming warmer; a rising temperature

Meaning of GLOBAL
Pronunciation:      'glowbul

Definition:    
   [adj]  involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

That's pedantry, and it's why many people call it climate change nowadays... global warming is not a good name for it.

Europe (which the OP is talking about) is a good example of a place which could get colder due to climate change if the Gulf Stream current gets killed.

Let's stop the off-topic though.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

no snow here...
well we never had snow anyway