By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Japan sales this week? LBP, GTAIV, 80GB.

I now realize what starcraft is doing =P

he is predicting high and hopes all other people will do as well so he can come back to this thread after and serve crow to others! (I was even being generous with my prediction)

=D

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

I agree with starcraft.

40k for the triple, which would be awesome in itself given it's current sales.

New bundle, LBP bundle, Controller bundle, LBP, and GTA IV.

Neos said:

he is predicting high and hopes all other people will do as well so he can come back to this thread after and serve crow to others! (I was even being generous with my prediction)

=D

hopefully that's not true, he'd have to be some kind of twisted fool to do that.

but then again it would explain his very generous predicition, so i'm not putting it past him...

@Every one

tell starcraft that PS3 will do 1000 max so his plan would fail.

yea starcraft Max 1000 if more than 2000 then it will be considered a home run hit

Hoi.
What about Pes 09?
I ecpect 50k.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

^^^^^that comes out at the end of november in japan ,,,not next week

XiaoMay said:
GTA4 will sell on 360...

LBP nope

80Go who cares ?

around 15.000 units ?

GTA4 will sell on 360? why? it should sell well on both.

If it's less than 40k it will be a failure.

I mean, it's been selling like crap for the last weeks and the excuse was that people were waiting for the 80Gb (a pretty good reason, too).

.:Dark Prince:. said:
If it's less than 40k it will be a failure.

I mean, it's been selling like crap for the last weeks and the excuse was that people were waiting for the 80Gb (a pretty good reason, too).

who made you the judge of that? and who ever made the 80gb as an excuse was clutching at straws, and you know that so i don't see how you can use that as a reason. infact very little of the forums were using the 80gb as the reason for poorer than usual sales.

with the wii selling at 25k at the moment, i don't expect any other console to better it unless a big game is released because wii is in the most demand. gta iv and lbp aren't considered that big in japan.

Neos said:

=D

Haha.

Nah if I was I'd make it 50-60k.

The PS3 has been dead in the country for two months.  It's going to be because tonnes of people were waiting for the 60GB.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS