By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The implications of an Obama presidency

BengaBenga said:
bigjon said:
Well at least if Obama is elected president we can settle once and for all if Marxism will work in America. My bet is on NO. I know you all like to dismiss all of his friends and associations and such, but doesnt it bother you that there are so many racist, anti american-radicals in Obama's wake.

I hope the truth is that Obama was just "using" them to get to where he is, I really hope he is not truly one of them. Someone explain to me how you can all think elected someone who has done absolutly nothing while in his previous offices except run for another office. You all are fooling yourselves and are placing your hopes and dreams in an empty suit.

I do not see mccain as a man who can fix all my problems. But, you what? I don't need anyone to fix my problems for me. I see Mccain as a man who is more qualified than BO to be the pres. You guys can all wish Obama to be what you want but your will be sorely disapointed when your realize his is just another liberal democrat, but unlike the last liberal democrat who was in office this one is not qualified in the least bit, kinda like the liberal democrat before Clinton.... Yea... He work out REALLY well. I can see Obama pulling a Jimmy Carter and doing something stupid like giving the Panama canal away...

Some time overseas might be a good idea for you to get a better understanding of the world.
It's really not that bad to broaden your views, you know.

Every sentence you write about politics is narrowminded. I guess that either you are not really on Harvard or your daddy has a lot of money.

I go to to what many call, "the Harvard of the South."  The reason why we are not ranked is because it is a liberal arts college, not a National University like harvard.

US New and World Report on quality of courses and faculty:

School

Overall Score

Rollins College

Harvard University

Even more telling is this article (March 31, 2006)

http://media.www.thesandspur.org/media/storage/paper623/news/2006/03/31/LifeTimes/Rollins.Renamed.Harvard.South-1762838.shtml

After reading that article, I figured out why so many people on the internet claim to be from such prestigous universities like mine.

Anyway...  On topic:  I am guessing he doesn't go there.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

Someone told me Purdue is the Harvard of the South, and another one said it's Rice, hmm who to believe.

Maybe, you didn't read that article or look at the publisher... or think about the publish date.

BTW, the USNWR is real.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

steven787 said:

Maybe, you didn't read that article or look at the publisher... or think about the publish date.

BTW, the USNWR is real.

No I didn't. I lold! 

Go Barry!