By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what game gets hated on the most

Wii Music would be an obvious candidate.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

GTAIV, Wii Music, Lair... the recent ones that come to mind.

LAIR is really hated. It was not horrible but definitely far from a good game. Wii Music is the yeast infection in the vagina of gaming. And GTA IV is the most overhyped pice of shit in forever.

I am just thinking of ones that don't really deserve it (IMO):

Grand Theft Auto IV
Final Fantasy XII

flagship said:
ET, although most Atari games really weren't all that much better.

Hey man! Don't be dissing on my atari 2600! I'll find my 2nd controller, dust it off and OWN you in outlaw REPEATEDLY.

No cactus can stand up to the might of my 1 pixel bullet!

But yes, E.T was horrible, and deserves every ounce of hate it ever got, and will ever recieve.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Around the Network

GTA IV

Only current gen game that I've played & though was bad is Wario: Master of Disguise.

Vampire Hunter?

Take my love, take my land..

FFXII was pretty bad even though it's the worst in the world. The worst games in the world aren't hated. They are loved because they're so bad, they're fun to watch. Just look at the popularity of the Angry video game nerd reviews. I think the worst game would be a game that doesn't look bad, doesn't play bad but is just boring as hell.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

that one vampire game that was on the 360 but then just recently got released on the ps3, with al the same problems.