By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what game gets hated on the most

this thread turned from which games get the most shit to which games do you hate the most.

Around the Network

the settlers ds, virtual fighters 5, jericho I sell them... they're really bad!

What about a new BLOODY ROAR or POPULOUS?

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

That one stupid JRPG UBi tried to Make Enchanted Arms this game makes me want to jump of buildings into cars.

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

flagship said:
ET, although most Atari games really weren't all that much better.

ET came to mind right away. Atari had some good games, but ET.... ET was a hellish trek into the depths of horror, the likes of which were not seen before, nor will ever be seen again.

Around the Network

Which game? I'd probably say the entire Halo series gets hated on the most, as people say they're overrated all the time. People ask why, and get a response like "It's nowhere near the level of Half-Life 2 or other PC shooters!" Well guess what? The Halo games weren't originally made for PCs, but for consoles. And for console shooters, no games top them. Why do you think games like Killzone was billed as a "Halo Killer"? Because no FPS on consoles had reached Halo's level of awesomeness. People labeled Resistance a Halo Killer as well, and some are doing the same for Resistance 2. Oh yeah, and Killzone 2.

The answer is Lair

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

this thread made me go see what wii music was about and GOD what is that?
it will sell millions i know. What a shame and a disgrace. specially the way the narrator talks as if it was RDMS presentation, she sound as if it was an Oracle seminar.

NEXT UP :

wii word, where you can navigate the menus and create you own letters and send them to your friends , you will even be able to write a novel or poems, just navigate the menus and change fonts and format, is fun for the entire family. Move the wiimote like a pencil and write your hearts desires. Enjoy the revolutionary gameplys

^^ am telling you, this could sell millions

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection