By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music - The Comprehensive Review

I would say that it was worth the $50 to me personally. I expect to get quite a lot out of it, as I did and still do from Wii Sports and Wii Fit. But if you want a lower price, assuming you've got plans to buy more games on the near horizon, Amazon is running a deal where if you buy Wii Music before the 31st, you get $20 off another game purchase through them. Meaning that, between Wii Music and another game, you will have saved $20 and (if you wish to reason it this way) that Wii Music was the one that cost you $30.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Around the Network

ohh before the 31? Ok thanks for the advice!

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Be sure to check the specifics of it. The promotion's details say that they e-mail you the discount voucher within 10 days of the promotion's end. So you have to at least wait until said voucher arrives before you can use it.

So, this is like... Brain Training...

In some ways, yes, it can be like Brain Training. Though I certainly prefer Wii Music, as I don't have anybody but myself criticizing my performances (well, unless I send my renditions of songs to others, of course). Really, I think it's more that Brain Training fits the same mold as the Wii series than anything else... Probably the whole idea behind the Touch Generations line...

Around the Network

So this really does have a great amount of depth.. I suspected as much.. Sky Render, awesome review! I love your style and I feel this style should be used across the board with expanded audience titles..

As I said WELL DONE!! Maybe others can learn from this..

Thanks for the review. My girlfriend say a commercial for this game and told me she wants to get it, so I may have this game sometime in the next few months.

I didn't know that the sounds of the instruments could be changed by pressing certain buttons. It seems that there could be a lot of depth from that mechanic.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Great review, great game. Far more creativity than Guitar Hero!

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Wow, that's an awesome review. Definately the best one I've seen on Wii Music. I'm actually pretty interested in this game now :D

I guess I had been brainwashed by all the Wii Music haters, but this made me look closer at it, and after also browsing Youtube, I have to say that this game looks pretty interesting.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Congratz, Sky Render :)

A question... can you use the Balance Board to play drums in the recording (overdubing) process?