By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Miyamoto - Wii Music is hardcore? Hardcore = amount of time spent playing?

@hanafuda
If i play Tetris for 10 min, that means it doesnt catch my attention. that does not say whether the game is hardcore or not.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Around the Network

I think Wii Music is a brilliant concept, despite most reviewers failing to understand.

Anyway, there is no such thing as a hardcore or casual game because everyone's method of using the software is different. I also agree with Miyamoto.

Pixel Art can be fun.

omg this thread is full of people making epic fail levels

stof said:
Ok. Lets take a list of people here who are accidently or deliberately taking this comment out of context

Hanafuda

Pristine 20

Pretendo

Jo21

Kingofwail

Kyros

Yojimbo.

So My question goes out to all of you. Did you just not understand what he said? Or is your misrepresentations of his words deliberate?

quoted to make sure the people that were listed notice that they were listed

BringBackChrono said:
Man, I love how some of the members have nearly zero reading comprehension, or are really twisting the statement.
What Miyamoto said is what he feels, and there is no game that can be called "Hardcore". Its always about how its played. A game of Tetris is hardcore, without an epic story or all that crap.

Tetris is actually the ultimate example. Pick up and play. Wii Music is an attempt at being Tetris in music.

Does that make sense?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

^
Actually, it does. Both are games which can be as simple or complex as you want them to be

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

BringBackChrono said:
^
Actually, it does. Both are games which can be as simple or complex as you want them to be

Yup, that's pretty much what I meant.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

What is really funny here is that those people on the list have yet to correct themselves to get off of it, it almost like they want people to k now they are wrong…b/c you know they have come back to see what kind of bees nest they have poked

So My question goes out to all of you. Did you just not understand what he said?

? This guy said that he could play Wii Music 150h and I said that he is on drugs. I do not think I misrepresented anything.

Kyros said:
So My question goes out to all of you. Did you just not understand what he said?

? This guy said that he could play Wii Music 150h and I said that he is on drugs. I do not think I misrepresented anything.

Not sure there is any drug strong enough to help someone play Wii Music that long

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down